JROTC benefits - Page 2

--

July 21st, 2004  
Ens. Soto

Yeah Im going on my 4th year in JROTC, and what my NSI(Naval science instructor) told me is that you go in as an E-3 in the Navy, i thought you'd get E-3 in USMC too..lol but you get E-2, which is probably around the same pay isnt it? My Marine recruiter told me that if you were in JROTC, you are likely to be chosen for squad leader or maybe guide, because the D.I. will look for ppl who know rank structure, discipline and drill.
October 9th, 2014  
C/CPO Steffen

What if your US Navy?
October 9th, 2014  
C/CPO Steffen

I am going in for my 5th year of JROTC, I will be 17 on Febuary 10th 2015. I am a Junior in HS
--
October 9th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/CPO Steffen
I am going in for my 5th year of JROTC, I will be 17 on Febuary 10th 2015. I am a Junior in HS
So you really necroposted a 10 year old thread to ask this question? And how can you be a 5th year JROTC when it is a 4 year program?
October 10th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
So you really necroposted a 10 year old thread to ask this question? And how can you be a 5th year JROTC when it is a 4 year program?
I was actually going to say something to another poster then realized it was a 10 year old post...ooppsss... Hey now... Sarge can miss one every now and again. As for the topic: f*** JROTC. Join the Army, go to basic, and face your Drill Sergeant...hehehehe.