Joining the Marines - Page 4

--

February 15th, 2005  
Charge 7

Hmm, I wonder what the fact that I ran track would get me?
February 15th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwasp
I aint exactly qualified
Exactly.

devilwasp has been banned for one day.
February 16th, 2005  
Lil Hulk 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
I'm gonna be an Aviator.
Now where did I leave that stinger,hmmmmmm. :P :P

Hey, I was capt'n of my football, swimming and track teams, does three letters get you more? I'll ask LCDR M. (my new recruiter friend) if the boards in Sept care about that.....
--
February 16th, 2005  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Hulk 1988
Hey, I was capt'n of my football, swimming and track teams, does three letters get you more? I'll ask LCDR M. (my new recruiter friend) if the boards in Sept care about that.....
I think that might even get you a star spot on JAG the TV show.
February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Now where did I leave that stinger,hmmmmmm. :P :P

February 16th, 2005  
Sooners1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
I think that might even get you a star spot on JAG the TV show.

Dont you guys think you were just a little harsh on the poor kid. He is tryin his best to misinform people about the goings on with recruitin. After all without punks with absolutely no background, TIS, and thought process we would have nobody to laugh at and make fun of. Poor lost soul is all, and all you can do is jump all over them tsk tsk on all of you.

I couldnt keep it in, I tried but come on. Where in the do they come up with all this crap? Even if I was still in and some kid fresh out of boot came up and said he was Captain of the football team and he deserved to be a team leader, yeah right, "go clean the head Captain".
February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

PFC Team Capt. " Since I was the Football Capt. in HS. I believe I'm a natural choice for gunner."

Cpl. Sooner. Ya know what a Tripod and an A- bag are? Saddle up Boot."
February 16th, 2005  
Joe252

didnt know a few questions would get someone banned ....and we come up with all this shit from BOOKS at school about the military...and thats all i ever read heh..
February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

Slow yer roll High Speed. Books are fine and dandy, but they are not perfect. Do you want to know who it works in a book or in the real world?
February 16th, 2005  
Joe252

umm refraise that question i dont understand it