JFK

--

November 22nd, 2004  
dougal

Topic: JFK

TRoday is the 41 year anniversery of JFK anyone know that?
November 22nd, 2004  
Ed

I do now.
November 22nd, 2004  
Locke

i do cuz i read an article about a game which has just been release where you are one of the snipers who shot him.
some people have no respect and far too much times on thier hand

Source: http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/1...972300094.html
--
November 22nd, 2004  
dougal

Ya thats on the national news here. Bloody Brits. Love ya realy
November 23rd, 2004  
dougal

Seen this yet?

www.jfkreloaded.net

Your thoughts please.

Did anyone know about this?
November 23rd, 2004  
Locke

thats what the article is talking about in my post directly above yours!!!

as i said, some people have no respect and no sense of taste at all. ffs, let the man rest in peace
November 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

I heard about that new game on CNN, they had Oliver Stone talking about it. I honestly think they have gone crazy with some of these games.
November 29th, 2004  
egoz

In one of my high school classes I attempted to write my thesis on the JFK assassination. To put it simply, there was so much conspiracy theory and false documentation on the subject it made the entire paper almost pointless. All it did was raise more questions. I spent six months researching the internet and books and all kinds of other papers, but found no answer. It didn't surprise me, but it sure did frustrate me. Honestly, by the end I didn't know what was the truth and who was lying or just didn't know what they were talking about.
December 1st, 2004  
dougal

There wasnt much of a U.S reply to this
December 1st, 2004  
egoz

were you expecting a large US outcry for the real killer?

there is a new on going investigation, i can't remember by who, that is going through newly released documents about JFK and the assassination. there are tons, and i mean that literally, of files they have to sort through and they said if they find anything, don't expect it to be a clean and clear response, let alone within the next couple of years.