Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2. - Page 5

--

October 7th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
I have asked this question hundreds times in this forum but I haven't got my answer yet so don't try more. Maybe "freedom" in " We proud of our soldiers fight for freedom" has also other mean in English language like "Colonization", "Capitalism", "natural resource" or things like that and we are not aware.
Hey Udaka, if you are reading this, you now have a friend...

Notice how these guys like to stick together... How interesting...

Hi Hamid...
October 7th, 2012  
brinktk

If we're such horrible allies, then why are Japan and South Korea two of the most modern societies in the world?

By the way, the US sent George C Marshall to mediate between the KMT and PRC forces during the Chinese civil war and he found them irreconcilable. Not to mention the KMT were absolutely corrupt and Chiang Kai Shek didn't have total control of his military. He had an oppurtunity to defeat Mao's forces in 1946 when he went on the offensive in Manchuria, BUT, the undicliplined KMT soldiers got bogged down with things like stealing, raping, and pillaging the countryside while the communist forces were actually winning the support of the people in the countryside.

The KMT lost the war because they were corrupt and incompetant. We had already supplied them with a majority of their funding and equipment, should we have fought for their independence as well? Or even worse go to nuclear war with Russia over their ally the communist Chinese?
October 8th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
If we're such horrible allies, then why are Japan and South Korea two of the most modern societies in the world?

By the way, the US sent George C Marshall to mediate between the KMT and PRC forces during the Chinese civil war and he found them irreconcilable. Not to mention the KMT were absolutely corrupt and Chiang Kai Shek didn't have total control of his military. He had an oppurtunity to defeat Mao's forces in 1946 when he went on the offensive in Manchuria, BUT, the undicliplined KMT soldiers got bogged down with things like stealing, raping, and pillaging the countryside while the communist forces were actually winning the support of the people in the countryside.

The KMT lost the war because they were corrupt and incompetant. We had already supplied them with a majority of their funding and equipment, should we have fought for their independence as well? Or even worse go to nuclear war with Russia over their ally the communist Chinese?
I have to agree with this...

Corruption will pull a government down- any government, for that matter. From the news that we read, there seem to be plenty of it in China.

These Chinese almost forgot that their national could have been Japanese had the Allies not extend their help in the war against Japan.
--
October 8th, 2012  
VDKMS

If we put China's current politics (defending the Syrian government against the rebels) on their civil war in China after WWII then they must conclude that the legitimate government (Kuomintang) is not defeated (they still hold Taiwan) and that the rebels (Chinese Communist Party) still occupy mainland China.
October 8th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
If we put China's current politics (defending the Syrian government against the rebels) on their civil war in China after WWII then they must conclude that the legitimate government (Kuomintang) is not defeated (they still hold Taiwan) and that the rebels (Chinese Communist Party) still occupy mainland China.
The ROC were never defeated. They withdrew to Taiwan and has been there ever since. It has been a thorn on the PRC's side since then...
October 8th, 2012  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
The ROC were never defeated. They withdrew to Taiwan and has been there ever since. It has been a thorn on the PRC's side since then...
If they wern't defeated, why retreat to Formosa?
October 8th, 2012  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Essintially correct, except they were defeated, same as if the White Russian Govt could have found a safe haven in some part of the country.
October 9th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Essintially correct, except they were defeated, same as if the White Russian Govt could have found a safe haven in some part of the country.
Hi George, my definition of defeated is when the fella throws in his towel and agree to some sort of condition.

That never really happened between ROC and PRC. Just like the two Koreas, there was never really an actual peace settlement...

I may stand to be corrected, however...
October 9th, 2012  
-- Dusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
I am a Chinese.May I ask a question? Beause Japan invade China in 1937,many Chinese soldiers and people die in the war. Still many Chinese people hate Japanese nowday.
How the European view the When Japanese soldiers kill them,abuse them? Are they very fear Japanese ? or very hate them?
I don't encourage hate crime, but I am very curiosity, These Japanese abuse European so cruel.
But USA take Japan as so-call the most important ally after world war 2. Are USA want use of Japan or other intention?
It's unimaginable for a Asia people!
Itís in our culture. We forgive. We forgive others for their wrongdoings. Look at how the US and EU helps the countries we beat down. We are a very forgiving bunch.

Quote:
Nobody give me an answer?
Sorry, I donít live on-line.

Quote:
Maybe the European or Caucasians had rule the world for centuries since Columbus discovered the New World. Perhaps European only trust the " jungle law" ,

That is " only the stronger can survive, the weak were taken.'' When Caucasians meet any race or advance civilization can challenge them, even beat them, they will surrender immediately.
That is why our China KMT party will loss, China commnuist party and Japan can success,because they don't believe the western.
I donít seem to understand this part. Mind explaining this to me?

Quote:
I am sad for this condition. The European birth many Scientists, musicians, philosophers,engineers, mathematicians, writers... That is said,the race very smart and excellent.

And European Scientists discover and invent many thing,like "electricity ,telivision,radio,computer,nuclear power.submarine,satellite,telephone,icebox....." But their thinking and action remain stay at "jungle law". The "jungle law " is a very backward law for animals.
We are the human ,not the animals.We are intelligent beings that can change our life,even change many thing!

If the European continue trust "jungle law", then let it go!
Udaka you want the truth, right? The real truth? The honest to gosh better than anything else truth? Are you sure you're ready for it?

Ok.

The truth is, we donít want to fight. We can and we will if we are pushed into it. But for the most part we donít want war. Weíd rather work things out for a win-win situation. But piss us off, and itís Hiroshima all over again. Weíll kick arse and take names. Weíll beat the other side down so low and so hard that they need our help to get back up. And when itís over, weíll forgive them. Again.

But we donít forget.

udaka I hope that answers your questions.
October 9th, 2012  
George

Germany has & continues to recieve flak for the Holocaust, at least the Jewish part of it, less so all the other groups persecuted. Japan was as barbaric in China as the Nazis, mass atrocities, bio warfare, medical expieriments, yet we see no movies covering any of it vs the Germans. Reportedly Japanese records that might have shone light on things was returned to Japan w/o them even being translated. Leaders of the medical experiments founded what became a leading medical company there, ect, ect.