Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2. - Page 2

--

October 4th, 2012  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Nobody give me an answer?

Maybe the European or Caucasians had rule the world for centuries since
Columbus discovered the New World. Perhaps European only trust the " jungle law" ,

That is " only the stronger can survive, the weak were taken.'' When Caucasians meet any race or advance civilization can challenge them, even beat them, they will surrender immediately.
That is why our China KMT party will loss, China commnuist party and Japan can success,because they don't believe the western.

I am sad for this condition. The European birth many Scientists, musicians, philosophers,engineers, mathematicians, writers... That is said,the race very smart and excellent.

And European Scientists discover and invent many thing,like "electricity ,telivision,radio,computer,nuclear power.submarine,satellite,telephone,icebox....." But their thinking and action remain stay at "jungle law". The "jungle law " is a very backward law for animals.
We are the human ,not the animals.We are intelligent beings that can change our life,even change many thing!

If the European continue trust "jungle law", then let it go!
Sorry you wanted an answer, I didn't even see a question just a break down of Japanese atrocities of WW2 which is nothing new to anyone.

Not sure what we are meant to do now, the war is over, most of the participants are dead and Japan has reintegrated itself into the world as a productive peaceful nation which is about all anyone can ask.

So I have no issue with Japan today, I would also suggest that being able to set aside differences and move on is the exact opposite of "jungle law".
October 5th, 2012  
udaka

why the the China communist party and Japan whom killed many European can be success, Our China KMT party who save numerous American and Enghlish people lives in world war 2 were lost.

The history tell us, the European will turn against his ally in anytime, like west countries abandon China KMT in 1949,right?
That is tell Earth people ,don't be the friend or ally with the west countries, they will abandon or sold their ally in any times.

A stupid English politician said,:" No forever friend,but forever interest."

These words may be correct before the nuclear age, when nuclear weapons invent,. If you turn againt your ally,the disaster waiting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Sorry you wanted an answer, I didn't even see a question just a break down of Japanese atrocities of WW2 which is nothing new to anyone.

Not sure what we are meant to do now, the war is over, most of the participants are dead and Japan has reintegrated itself into the world as a productive peaceful nation which is about all anyone can ask.

So I have no issue with Japan today, I would also suggest that being able to set aside differences and move on is the exact opposite of "jungle law".
October 5th, 2012  
udaka

I think Caucasians are very self contradictory, one way west countries sing the song ' we are the world ,we are children",in Haiti earthquake.

Another way they bombed and killed millions of people in the countries of Asia and African people,and invade the Latin countries.

If west countries really want to support hungry people in African and Asia, they only use the 1/5 moneys of their military budget to help the hungry people ,there will no hungry people in black African and Asia.
or the west countries very Hypocrites.
--
October 5th, 2012  
BritinAfrica

While I agree with his comments regarding Japanese atrocities during WW2, the Chinese record of human rights abuses is not something to be proud of.
October 5th, 2012  
viper2007

Every once in a while, we get some bloke from a certain country, who will wave the flag proclaiming all sort of things to show that his country is better than others. I recalled that I had a very interesting interaction with a childish punk from that particular country. I call him childish because of his immature ways of dealing with others in this forum... Interesting because he was a real source of amusement to many in the forum...

Dear Udaka,

Since you brought up the issue of Japanese atrocities during the war, I wonder if you would also like to discuss Chinese atrocities during these periods listed below. I would really like to hear your comments-

1. the Cultural revolution...
2. The treatment of Tibetans...
3. The treatment of PoWs by Chinese troops during the Korean War...

In case you are missing the point, all nations do have some black moments in their history, it s something that they are not proud of. Some will try to make amends. For the beast part, those who try to make amends were not the ones committing it. But to keep on reliving it would not do anyone any justice - nothing good will come out of it. It will just make you a bitter person. Do not forget, yes, but the key thing is to move on...

I do not know the reason why you are raking this up, but I am sure you will tell us about it.
October 5th, 2012  
headwards

I think if anyone here was asked who is the most advanced country today between china and japan we know what the answer would be...
October 6th, 2012  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
I do not know the reason why you are raking this up, but I am sure you will tell us about it.
Because a couple of weeks ago Japan purchased a couple of pointless rocks that China is claiming so now we are stirring up anti-Japanese sentiment.

This one aint rocket science mate.
October 6th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Because a couple of weeks ago Japan purchased a couple of pointless rocks that China is claiming so now we are stirring up anti-Japanese sentiment.

And so the world turns...
October 6th, 2012  
udaka

Before you nonsense,you better check your history book.

Did any west countries books record China ccp army abuse USA or English POWS in korean war? Many USA and other countries POWS said the ccp army treat them good after the war. If the ccp army in korean war like brutal with Japan army. I afriad of the the President Truman would not stop the war with China ,he will order the USA air force bomb the mainland of China, like the USA bomb the homeland of Japan in world war 2.

The cultrue revolution is made by evil China commnuist party ,not our KMT party. It is the west countries and Soviet let the ccp control the power of China. It is no my business.

As if Tibetans...,the media of CCP said they treat the Tibetans as brothers and sisters. The propaganda machines of west countries said CCP mistreat Tibetans very bad. I don't know what I can believe.

QUOTE=viper2007;638751]Every once in a while, we get some bloke from a certain country, who will wave the flag proclaiming all sort of things to show that his country is better than others. I recalled that I had a very interesting interaction with a childish punk from that particular country. I call him childish because of his immature ways of dealing with others in this forum... Interesting because he was a real source of amusement to many in the forum...

Dear Udaka,

Since you brought up the issue of Japanese atrocities during the war, I wonder if you would also like to discuss Chinese atrocities during these periods listed below. I would really like to hear your comments-

1. the Cultural revolution...
2. The treatment of Tibetans...
3. The treatment of PoWs by Chinese troops during the Korean War...
October 6th, 2012  
udaka

Did the American will fight against China for Diaoyu Islands? if the west countries don't fight for Diaoyu Islands, The Japanese will feel the European had sold them.

On the Diaoyu Islands,Perhaps American will support Japan in Logistical,supply or information instead of use the fleet. Then the American tell to the Japanese,"we are fulfill our duty." Then the west countries look the China and Japan fight each other like watching a show. The European pick up the pieces at the final, when China and Japan army exhausted and injured. Like the world war 2.

Quote: