Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2. - Page 11

--

October 23rd, 2012  
udaka

Chinese don't like there are always accusing China in U.S. presidential election,especially Romney. He claim high unemployment rate of American due to Chinese always cheat them,manipulating the exchange rate, and stole the jobs of the Americans. He will punish China at the first day after he taking office. I am boring with this guy, He blame China that can reduce the high unemployment of USA? In compare ,obama are more practical, He can insight: "Invest in education and research is always let USA leading Chinese."

Chinese cheat what? and stole what?

Nobody beg you buy the products "made in China", If a air-conditioning or mobilephone ,the same quality. the price of " make in USA" are triple than "made in China." If you are a customer ,which wil you choose? In fact ,most commodity that China can made, from low skill products"toy,clothes,textile,bowls....., to the high-technology products:"
air-conditioning ,mobilephone,computer,all kind of machines,car,summarine,big ship,radar,satellite....

Except USA or the west countries had some so-call high technology that they can't sell China,Perhaps USA only can sell China minerals,coal, creals,meats and some hollywood movie!
October 23rd, 2012  
brinktk

Nobody cares, it's over.

We can hardly understand you, your writing is piss poor and even if it was intelligable I doubt we would be able to make sense of what the hell you're trying to say.
October 23rd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
One more question, Obama is a half-African, why he don't make policy pay attentions to Africa continent? And provide more assistance to African people? Instead of his government make a policy call "Ruturn Asia". According to some medias claim: "this policy are aimed at rise of China."

Our Aisan people( especially people of East Asia) business don't need USA people pay more attentions,we can take care of ourselevs, please!

USA people should help more people who are suffering the civil war and hungry people in Africa. Or other suffering people in the world,please!
China could help all these countries; China has the economic means to do so, why doesn't China helping them in their time of need? Why should the US always be the one who helps?
--
October 24th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Chinese don't like there are always accusing China in U.S. presidential election,especially Romney. He claim high unemployment rate of American due to Chinese always cheat them,manipulating the exchange rate, and stole the jobs of the Americans. He will punish China at the first day after he taking office. I am boring with this guy, He blame China that can reduce the high unemployment of USA? In compare ,obama are more practical, He can insight: "Invest in education and research is always let USA leading Chinese."

Chinese cheat what? and stole what?

Nobody beg you buy the products "made in China", If a air-conditioning or mobilephone ,the same quality. the price of " make in USA" are triple than "made in China." If you are a customer ,which wil you choose? In fact ,most commodity that China can made, from low skill products"toy,clothes,textile,bowls....., to the high-technology products:"
air-conditioning ,mobilephone,computer,all kind of machines,car,summarine,big ship,radar,satellite....

Except USA or the west countries had some so-call high technology that they can't sell China,Perhaps USA only can sell China minerals,coal, creals,meats and some hollywood movie!
You can always not vote for Romney. If you feel strongly about this, sent your warships off the coast of the US, like what you are doing right now to Japan. If your navy are not sure of the location, do let us know, we will provide maps...

Yes, China do produce low cost products- much of it copied, sometimes infringing on copyright issues, ignoring the time spent on research developments, I mean, how difficult it is to copy the work of others... and pass it as your own...
October 24th, 2012  
udaka

Stupid, you mean sumarine and satellie are invented by USA,So, China made sumarine and satellie by the permit of USA government? Chinese invent the papermaking, the compass, gunpowder, why the Earth people don't made it by Chinese permission.

I think you are a Hybrid that a Japanese soldier rape the Singapore woman. if you so hate the Chinese, why don't you join the army to fight a war to Chinese? Or you very ,very fear to die or wound? I want a war now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
You can always not vote for Romney. If you feel strongly about this, sent your warships off the coast of the US, like what you are doing right now to Japan. If your navy are not sure of the location, do let us know, we will provide maps...

Yes, China do produce low cost products- much of it copied, sometimes infringing on copyright issues, ignoring the time spent on research developments, I mean, how difficult it is to copy the work of others... and pass it as your own...
October 24th, 2012  
senojekips

Udaka,... you may as well admit it, you are a complete idiot.

You come here accusing the Japanese of killing POWs during war time, while your own stupid government instituted The Great leap Forward (大躍進) which resulted in a famine that killed an estimated 18 - 45 million of your own citizens in peacetime.

Your ancestors may have invented paper and gunpowder, but the trouble is that your country did not make any advances in the next 2000 years until you started copying ideas that originated in the West. Forget the Japanese,.... and worry about your own government.
October 24th, 2012  
udaka

Because the European took the black people for a long time,and cause numerous black people die in the slave trading, no offense ,but that is true in the human history! Those are the most shamless and despicable crime in the human history. Even your textook admit these crime. So caucasicans owe a huge debt for the African people! Maybe many white people in USA elected Obama for a president. Because they have any guilty for the black people.

Our Chinese don't owe African anything! But we still give many assistance to African per year! So USA as a only superpower in the world,and the biggest cereals and foods export country on the Earth! They are capable to help the African ,and should do these surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
China could help all these countries; China has the economic means to do so, why doesn't China helping them in their time of need? Why should the US always be the one who helps?
October 24th, 2012  
udaka

no problem! idiot. If you forgot the Japanese bloody kill your men,and rape you women. I surely forgot it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Udaka,... you may as well admit it, you are a complete idiot.

You come here accusing the Japanese of killing POWs during war time, while your own stupid government instituted The Great leap Forward (大躍進) which resulted in a famine that killed an estimated 18 - 45 million of your own citizens in peacetime.

Your ancestors may have invented paper and gunpowder, but the trouble is that your country did not make any advances in the next 2000 years until you started copying ideas that originated in the West. Forget the Japanese,.... and worry about your own government.
October 24th, 2012  
udaka

Sorry,sir,Obama's father was a Kenyans,his mother is a caucasican female in USA. so Obama is a half-black ,half white. Who tell you obama own the blood of Arab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Just their way of reducing Govt health care costs! From what I've read Obama is 50% White, 30-40% Arab & only 10-20% Black. He did promise in '08 to double or triple aid to Africa, wich goes with his anti-colonial upbringing & redistributionist views.
October 24th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
no problem! idiot. If you forgot the Japanese bloody kill your men,and rape you women. I surely forgot it!
You forgot because you don't have the brains needed to remember.

The Japanese killed their enemies in a war, your government killed their own Chinese citizens and many times more of them in peace time. They make the Japanese look like naughty school children.