I've just gotta CELEBRATE!!!

--
Boots

June 28th, 2004  
mvilla2426

Topic: I've just gotta CELEBRATE!!!

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

I just have to celebrate!! I'm so excited!!!

Dexter is getting some R and R! SO he gets to come home from the sandbox for two weeks!!!

YAY!!! I miss him so much!
June 28th, 2004  
GUNNER

Great news, hope you two kids have fun

GUNNER
June 28th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Thats awesome mvilla2426. Enjoy that time together. Make sure you take him out and get him some REAL food..I'm sure he'll appreciate it. I know I would...
--
Boots
June 29th, 2004  
mvilla2426

hehe. yeah..... I'll definately get him some real food!!!!
June 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Excellent News, MVilla !
So you'll be dealing with him as a friend or what ?
June 29th, 2004  
mvilla2426

Ialianguy......

A lil of both.

He says he wants to spend most of his time alone. He will probably get a hotel room so he CAN be alone, because he says he is with people ALL THE TIME......

I can understand that, but still I'm disappointed. I've spent alot of months without being able to talk to him in a real conversation....... But he will spend at least one night with me. And I'm a little trepadatious about alot of stuff....

You can PM if you want to..... I'd hate to go into all the details on here....... *LOL*
June 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvilla2426
He says he wants to spend most of his time alone. He will probably get a hotel room so he CAN be alone, because he says he is with people ALL THE TIME......
I can understand that one very well..
Been working abroad myself (Macedonia, Bosnia, Lebanon..), and you have people around you 24/7, you NEVER have a second of privacy..

It may be hard to understand for those of you who has been home alone all the time, but I can assure you that he really needs it, and it has nothing to do with you at all..
(but don't give him too much privacy.. )
July 2nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

RL must be right.
July 3rd, 2004  
aircdts4eva

Make sure you two ahve lots a fun on that one night 8)
July 3rd, 2004  
mvilla2426

Thanks everyone!!

I feel so much better about it now!! I'm so glad I have my Mom and Dad to talk to about all this stuff!!! hehehe....... My poor mom has been married to a war veteran for 31 years now!!! Now that woman has patience!!!

Anyway......... now he's talking about taking me to the mountains one day, and even going to meet my therapist! *LOL* One night keeps changing....

But mostly he's just gonna do whatever he wants. And THAT is fine with me. It took a couple of days, but I understand completely.