It's That Time Of Year!

That will be the first test of USC this season. But if Navy almost knocked them off... ya never know what's going to happen.

Who's gonna take it all this year, guys?

(Note, I'm not asking who your favorite team is, I'm asking who you think has the best chances to win the championship.)

My money is BAMA, Texas, or USC. Maybe Mizzou. I don't think it will be Florida, though.

Everyone has a chance. ;) But in the end, it'll be the team that played just a little bit better, practiced just a little bit harder, and wanted it a helluva lot more. And.....I dunno. I just don't think it will be Florida this year. Ask me again in three or four weeks. I may change my mind after I see a few more games. But right now.....Yeah. I'm thinking Texas, USC, or BAMA.

No doubt, Texas played very well last weekend. Me? It's either BAMA or Florida. Florida absolutely stomped on Charleston Southern. Alabama's victory wasn't as decisive, but it was against a MUCH better Virginia Tech team. I think it's gonna be another self-destructive season for the SEC... We're just too good. We end up knocking ourselves out of bowl games in our quest for the BCS Championship. LOL

Actually, I think a team like California or Boise State or UNC is going to stun everyone and win it all this year.

BUT, the realist in me says the title will be Florida-38 Texas-28.

Its Bull S*** University. A bunch of worthless, cheating mofos who get away with murder in the community (He plays for BSU! Its okay that he does drugs! After all the team can't win without him, so we'll just pretend this never happened......) and only play there because they can't get into a REAL college. :roll: I remember when they couldn't PAY people to go to their games. And now everyone wants to be a fan. Because they cheated their way to a few wins. Big freakin' deal.

I don't like or hate USC. I'm pretty indifferent to them. If they win, fine. If they lose, fine.

USC? Yeah, they did. BSU? I wouldn't know. I won't waste a moment of my time watching that BS.

And you can say whatever you want. Its a free country. ;) But personally I'll never believe they're anything but a bunch of whiny, cheating idiots who aren't worth my time. But that's just my opinion. Worthless as you all think it is. *shrug*

No matter who you're rooting for, I hope everyone enjoys this weekend's games!

Texas Longhorns has been struggling in the first half but they beat the Wyoming Cowboys easily in the second half. Another impressive victory for the 'Horns at about 7,300 ft above sea level.

Sucks that Notre Dame lost to the Wolverines. It was a good game, the Irish could have beat them only if their defensive team can keep the Wolverines away from the red zone. =/

Can't believe the OSU lost to the unranked University of Houston, 45-35. I'm glad, tho. :mrgreen:

NOW......Let's see what the Buckeyes and Trojans can do tonight!

The Notre Dame-Michigan game was a good one. In the end, ND kind of beat themselves with some silly mistakes and poor passing. Still a good game, though, and a lot closer than I think a lot of folks thought it would be.

The OSU loss was definitely a surprise! I figured today's game to be a fairly easy win for the Cowboys.

Back