Italian Guy has been missing you too much not to come back!

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Hey my friends I'm back!
My biggest concern was that I'd disappear from the top- things statistics but I'm still there... cool.
I've been away for a while but can't wait to share my views with you guys.
Those of you who are new here don not know about me- and what I'm going to do is welcoming them all, those who are regular will hopefully remember though.
Where are my pals? Show up!
IG is back-

Yes it's been 2 + months.
I'm trying to catch up but it's hard. Can't get to say welcome dude to ALL of those who joined since late May- my apologizes and a big welcome to all of you.

Number two: as I'm getting back into shape here reading and writing around, I have been noticing how useful and important the role of mods here.
This forums are very well-made. Rules make sense and it is a good thing that there are some guys who make them observed.
For instance when RN you warn someone that he has to type the whole word (people rather than ppl) or things like that.
I find it excellent.
Ok so now I'm trying to get back into routine here. It will take a couple of days I guess.
Ciao everyone.
P.S.I also noticed that the tone of most of discussion has chilled down since I left- good thing.
Now that I'm back, it will warm up again for sure :D kidding. Bye bye guys.

Ahhhh, it's him again...
*runs for cover*

:lol:

Welcome back Italian, it's been a while but we'll try to forgive you anyway.. ;)

Italian Guy said:
Number two: as I'm getting back into shape here reading and writing around, I have been noticing how useful and important the role of mods here.
This forums are very well-made. Rules make sense and it is a good thing that there are some guys who make them observed.
For instance when RN you warn someone that he has to type the whole word (people rather than ppl) or things like that.
I find it excellent.

Hey Redleg, did you miss having your fourth point kissed too?

:lol: :lol:
Just kidding Italian.

Redneck said:
Italian Guy said:
I find it excellent.

Hey Redleg, did you miss having your fourth point kissed too?

:lol: :lol:
Just kidding Italian.

:stupid:
Just kidding RN.
( 8) )

welcome back dude

how was america? (thats where you were, right, on hols in the USA?)

Locke said:
welcome back dude

how was america? (thats where you were, right, on hols in the USA?)

Thanks guys. Yeah Locke I was there, you remember-
California was beautiful, I got to see all the major highlights such as Hollywood, LA, Beverly Hills, Disneyland, San Diego, Santa Monica, O.C., you know that type of places.
Next trip= Dixie 8)

Back