Israel, Heroes or Terrorists.

--

December 27th, 2009  
senojekips

Topic: Israel, Heroes or Terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2k
IDF Brig. General Aryeh Biro took part in 1956 war,not in 1967.
That was just the start. It appears that like the nazis, the Israelis took some time to refine their skills at killing unarmed troops.

Quote:
In July 1995, the long, hidden story began to leak. Publication in the Israeli press of a study undertaken for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) briefly noted that 35 Egyptian "soldiers"—actually civilian Public Works employees, it was later admitted—were murdered during the 1956 Suez War, ostensibly because there was insufficient manpower to guard them (Davar, 7/21/95). After this little-noticed article was published, the military censor could no longer prevent the publication of historian Ronal Fisher's research on Israeli massacres of 273 Egyptians who, according to international law, should have been prisoners of war (Ma'ariv, 8/8/95).*
Former soldiers' recollections of the massacres they committed gained momentum, and soon a host of war crimes previously known only to the participants came to light in the mainstream Israeli press. Israelis admitted that in the 1967 Six-Day War, the IDF executed Palestinian POWs who were fighting in the Egyptian army, a thousand unresisting Egyptians, and dozens of unarmed Palestinian refugees.
The atrocities of Jochen Peiper and the other 42 defendants who were hung with him after the WWII War Crimes Trials suddenly start to look very "ordinary", alongside the atrocities of the Israelis.
December 27th, 2009  
3dgeo

Topic: IDF POW executions not exception

You are correct greg2k, it was Benyamin Ben Eliezar,future MK of housing who commanded IDF Shaked Recon.unit that carried out executions of Egyptian POW's in El Arish in 1967.
Point hear is it's not the exception but the rule
Biro admitted that IDF policy of killing POW's was institutional.
He did confirm EL Arish massacre of 1967.
Mass graves have been unrearthed in area with
bullet holed skulls.
There were IDF massacres in 1956,1967,none reported 1973,but certainly in 1980's Lebanon.

Hard to argue: IDF kills unarmed troops and claims All civillians it shoots are "armed".

Who's buying this bull??

www.washington-report.org/backissues/0296/9602017.html

www.wrmea.com/archives/May-June_2007/0705028.html
December 27th, 2009  
greg2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
That was just the start. It appears that like the nazis, the Israelis took some time to refine their skills at killing unarmed troops.

The atrocities of Jochen Peiper and the other 42 defendants who were hung with him after the WWII War Crimes Trials suddenly start to look very "ordinary", alongside the atrocities of the Israelis.
So we have another forum......nice....and you looks like invited me to participate in it.Thank you very much....I can ...why not.And the name of the forum is fine too.....why not.....you are such a person senojekips,with dirty hands and dirty soul.....and dirty mind ,but it is your business.I am telling you this,because want to,because I have unstoppable desire inside of me to tell you this.And for sure you know why i am telling you this.By the way you can tell me also everything you think,but... i am not your adviser.....you are already 'good enough' in what you are doing......So after this short introduction lets see what we have here........I dont know who was Jochen Peiper and what he did and does he has any connection to Israel.....Some israeli newspapers were writing about murder of POW's.OK....fine....this is the start.....Some Israelis admitted of killing POW's? OK...fine.....So what to do next ? Let's say i admitting here,right now in your forum that five years ago i personally killed 100 people.....what to do next? How to proceed with the case?.....And what can somebody do to me if I admitted of killing someone? Understand?.....SO...Welcome to the Forum:Israel Heroes...or Killers.....
--
December 27th, 2009  
senojekips

Quote:
So we have another forum......nice....and you looks like invited me to participate in it.Thank you very much....I can ...why not.And the name of the forum is fine too.....why not.....you are such a person senojekips,with dirty hands and dirty soul.....and dirty mind ,but it is your business.
And you,... a man defending murderous thieves has the gall to tell me I have a "dirty soul",... whatever that is supposed to mean.

I think that the truth is, that you are just upset because I have derailed your plan to have the USS Liberty thread closed for going off topic, and put up a thread where Israel's long history of War Crimes can be discussed openly. I did this so that people can see that the USS Liberty attack was not an isolated incident, but just one of a long line of murderous war crimes committed by them. At least you cannot deny that I have named the thread very fairly, because I have also given the option to show that the Israelis are perhaps Heroes.

Quote:
I am telling you this,because want to,because I have unstoppable desire inside of me to tell you this.And for sure you know why i am telling you this.
You are a free man, you may think what you like, you do not have to make lame excuses for your shameful behaviour to me.

Quote:
By the way you can tell me also everything you think,but... i am not your adviser.....you are already 'good enough' in what you are doing......So after this short introduction lets see what we have here........I dont know who was Jochen Peiper and what he did and does he has any connection to Israel.....Some israeli newspapers were writing about murder of POW's.OK....fine....this is the start.....Some Israelis admitted of killing POW's? OK...fine.....So what to do next ? Let's say i admitting here,right now in your forum that five years ago i personally killed 100 people.....what to do next? How to proceed with the case?.....And what can somebody do to me if I admitted of killing someone? Understand?.....SO...Welcome to the Forum:Israel Heroes...or Killers.....
I know you are just lying here, because if you were to Google the name Joachim (Jochen) Peiper, you would soon find out that he, along with his group murdered unarmed POWs the same as the Israeli war criminals at El Arish and other places.

I used him as an example so that you might see the similarity between the Nazi murderers and those of the Israeli Army.

Amazingly, he escaped the gallows, only to be burned to death in an arson attack by outraged French citizens. A fitting end for the animal that he was.
December 27th, 2009  
greg2k

Of course i am upset.......I was upset since the beginnig....but i can still talk to you and we can discuss the things in the forum.So what we shall discuss about here,what facts? Bring some facts to start discussion.
December 28th, 2009  
Panzercracker

Quote:
Of course i am upset.......I was upset since the beginnig....but i can still talk to you and we can discuss the things in the forum.So what we shall discuss about here,what facts? Bring some facts to start discussion.
Because i'm a firm believer that pictures speak louder then words, care to comment of whether the following is happening in Israel before we get into online text based sources?

Did Israeli Jews repeatedly massacred Palestinian civilians in various place in Palestine in crimes of genocide?

Do Israeli Jews bulldoze houses running over people who form protective chains around them?

Do Israeli Jews intentionally abuse ...

...and murder Palestinian children?

Is this picture of a Palestinian man harvested for Organs by Israeli Jews and other such reports true?

Why is it acceptable to target Palestinian children even while their parents watch?

Now after you adress my questions we're going to go in depth with the text sources on what a nazi little nation your lot is but so we have a discussion and i can bring in facts and sources adress the following questions please.
December 28th, 2009  
greg2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker
Because i'm a firm believer that pictures speak louder then words, care to comment of whether the following is happening in Israel before we get into online text based sources?
So you are firm believer in pictures....OK..fine,do you collect them or just like to look at them.....And I believe in postage stamps,I collect them,look at them,and enjoy what i see.I collect only stamps...nothing else...this is my hobby you see. So we have here 7 pictures,only 2 bottom pictures have soldiers with pointing guns in their hands.On the last picture there are 2 children,older and younger.Older boy is not afraid,he keeps his hands in the pockets,soldier looks on the younger boy and it is not clear the soldier aiming at the boy or not.Based on the behavior of the older boy i would say situation is not dangerous.On the second picture from the bottomit is more indication that the soldier is aiming the gun,but again it is not clear from this angle ,that the gun was pointing on the child.In this picture the parent looks like very nervous of the situation.On the other hand,we can see that it looks like there is snow on the ground and definitely not summer season.Interesting helmet the soldier has.I am not an expert in the ammunition and weapons,but i did not see that helmets on the israeli soldiers.Israeli helmets looks like on the soldier on the bottom picture.So what helmet is this? And the gun...also does not look like israeli.Regarding the other pictures I dont have any comments.
December 28th, 2009  
senojekips

Quote:
So you should be upset, you have an impossible job trying to defend the indefensible.

Some of the facts have already been presented, it's just that you choose to ignore them while trying to justify or overlook these war crimes committed in the name of Zionism. But do not worry, there is a great deal more with new evidence of atrocities on behalf of the Israeli Forces being exposed every day.

So long as you attempt to deny these crimes against humanity, I will keep on presenting more evidence. It's so easy to find, as the Israelis were so sure they would never have to answer for it, that they never really tried to hide much of it.
December 28th, 2009  
Panzercracker

Quote:
OK..fine,do you collect them or just like to look at them.....
I have them (and lots more) as well as a ton of text based sources from my long discussions with some Jews i know on a Polish political forum, we've been arguing about Israel.

They've claimed its legitimate, i claimed your state and nation is a bunch of racist, facist murderers and thieves no better then German nazis and over the course of the discussion i've amassed quite a heap of sources.

I probably wouldnt feel so strong about it if Jews didnt come forward claiming they're clean and humane and civil, for some reason its these lies and hypocricy of Israeli Jews that tick me off more then actuall atrocities.
Quote:
On the last picture there are 2 children,older and younger.Older boy is not afraid,he keeps his hands in the pockets,soldier looks on the younger boy and it is not clear the soldier aiming at the boy or not.Based on the behavior of the older boy i would say situation is not dangerous.On the second picture from the bottomit is more indication that the soldier is aiming the gun,but again it is not clear from this angle ,that the gun was pointing on the child.In this picture the parent looks like very nervous of the situation.On the other hand,we can see that it looks like there is snow on the ground and definitely not summer season.Interesting helmet the soldier has.I am not an expert in the ammunition and weapons,but i did not see that helmets on the israeli soldiers.Israeli helmets looks like on the soldier on the bottom picture.So what helmet is this? And the gun...also does not look like israeli.Regarding the other pictures I dont have any comments.
I see you resorted to strawmans to avoid answering, let me describe the pictures to you and post articles they come from after you express your views of them.

1. Palestinian civilians massacred by Jews in an act of genocide in the 60s.

2. An international peace activist run over by an Israeli bulldozer (deliberately)

3. A palestinian child being round up, you see the odd gesture one of the soldiers does on its hand and how the kid wet himself? The Jews are telling him he's going to lose his hand.

4. A Palestinian child victim of the heroic Jewish army.

5. A Palestinian killed for organs.

6 - 7 Jewish soldiers aiming at children, picture 6 shows an Israeli soldier in anti-terrorist gear, hence the mask, the white thing is not snow, its a bloody wall.

Now before we bring in the text based sources i renew my question, why are such things a norm in your country? Do you think Israel is a normal civilised country and Israeli Jews a normal peaceful people?

And finally, whether a country that sustains itself by murder, torture and terror of people (Palestinians) from whom the land on which said country sits was stolen has any right to exist?
December 28th, 2009  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips

Oh good grief...
As much as I understand how much fun it is to point fingers I think you will find that very few countries can match the the Third Reich in terms of its ability to commit atrocities on a grand scale however we did manage to befriend the Soviet Union which was probably the only country on the face of the planet who managed to outdo Hitlers team.

The last 100 years of mankind have not been flattering in terms of our humanity.

As far as the killing of POWs goes you would be hard pushed to find a combatant nation in the last 100 years that has not at some point found it necessary to dispose of POW's.

As far as the terrorising of civilian populations goes Germany in WW1 executed Belgian civilians, Germany WW2 did the same and had no qualms about destroying civilian centers, the RAF (and this included pilots and aircrew from the dominions and occupied Europe) managed to kill more civilians in 2 raids than the Germans managed in the first 3 years of the war.

While I can understand the desire to play holier than thou the reality is that we can only argue argue right from wrong because we committed the very same wrongs.

Do I think the Palestinians are getting the shitty end of the stick in this case?

Yes I do but they are not entirely innocent either and as far as calling Israel a bunch of Nazi's goes there is a very big gap between treating a people like crap and exterminating them so I do not think it is a good analogy.