phoenix80

April 23rd, 2007  
phoenix80

Zolfagar MBTs - made in Iran
--
April 23rd, 2007  
Fox

Keep it going. We can spy on them. lol

How come the USA doesn't have the Armed Forces Day parade? Correct me if I'm wrong. Last military parade that I can remember when we won the Desert Storm.
April 23rd, 2007  
phoenix80

Becuz US of A doesn't need to. Free countries don't try to scare others by showing their armed forces and military equipments.
April 23rd, 2007  
fingolfin361

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
Becuz US of A doesn't need to. Free countries don't try to scare others by showing their armed forces and military equipments.

lol i see where u r coming from but i disagree...

we have a annual parade on republic day in india, a major part of which is a military display. its not reallyto scare anybody, but is a well-loved tradition, and the chief-guest is usually from a country we are building relations with. its really more about honouring a national institution that gives us great pride!

and honsetly, as a military enthusiast, i would love to see many high quality parades!
April 23rd, 2007  
Team Infidel

look.. something shiny
April 23rd, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingolfin361
lol i see where u r coming from but i disagree...

we have a annual parade on republic day in india, a major part of which is a military display. its not reallyto scare anybody, but is a well-loved tradition, and the chief-guest is usually from a country we are building relations with. its really more about honouring a national institution that gives us great pride!

and honsetly, as a military enthusiast, i would love to see many high quality parades!
India wants to scare Pakistan and China for that matter...
April 23rd, 2007  
phoenix80

To Mods:

Could you move this thread to PICTURES section as I posted this thread in the wrong place.

Thnx
April 23rd, 2007  
phoenix80