Iranian Stealth Drone: Captured!

--

January 11th, 2012  
42RM

Topic: Iranian Stealth Drone: Captured!

Facing an increasing hostile local environment, Iran began experimenting with longer range reconnaissance vehicles. Seen here is one that was downed over Nevada in late 2011. Crashing onto the Officers' Golf Course (43rd hole) at Area 52*, it was quickly studied and inspected. The US Air Force even brought in a foreign expert, Ala ad-Din to give them further insights in how it operated, and to hopefully backstep some of the technology involved. It may take almost three years of intensive research to unravel its' secret!
January 12th, 2012  
Der Alte

Maybe the Americans also are in possession of the secret nuclear-powered German WW2 bratwurst?
January 12th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte
Maybe the Americans also are in possession of the secret nuclear-powered German WW2 bratwurst?
With fries and onions?
--
January 12th, 2012  
VDKMS

It's a pity we can't see the underside. Maybe there are some hard points to strap some suicide bombers in burka outfit.
January 12th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
It's a pity we can't see the underside. Maybe there are some hard points to strap some suicide bombers in burka outfit.
If it is able to drop several suicide bombers in burkas at same time, will that be a cluster bomb?
January 12th, 2012  
Yossarian

I've got bad news,

Aparently research into this type of drone has been going on for a lot longer than western analyists have origonally thought.

Seen here is evidence of Iranian production and stockpiling of these advanced stealth craft.

January 13th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I've got bad news,

Aparently research into this type of drone has been going on for a lot longer than western analyists have origonally thought.

Seen here is evidence of Iranian production and stockpiling of these advanced stealth craft.

This stock pile of stealth aircrafts gives carpet bombing a new meaning
January 13th, 2012  
42RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
This stock pile of stealth aircrafts gives carpet bombing a new meaning
Also known as "OPERATION CARPETBAGGER"
January 13th, 2012  
Der Alte

Does it run on carpet monoxide?
January 13th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte
Does it run on carpet monoxide?
I think it will run on faith rather than on carpet monoxide, but I have a secret weapon to defend against these stealth aircrafts.