Iran designs & manufactures new fighter plane called "Qaher 313"

--

February 3rd, 2013  
hamidreza

Topic: Iran designs & manufactures new fighter plane called "Qaher 313"

Iran unveils a new advanced fighter aircraft. The jet fighter, Qaher 313, or “vanquisher” , was inaugurated on Saturday by Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during the “Ten Day of dawn festivities marking the34 the anniversary of Iran’s Islamic revolution. Iranian President talked about the message Qaher fighter aircraft sends beyond the country’s borders.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02...r-ahmadinejad/

http://mod.ir/category/%DA%AF%D8%A7%...87%D9%88%D8%B1

February 4th, 2013  
MontyB

Umm it looks like a fibre glass mock up to me.
February 4th, 2013  
hamidreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Umm it looks like a fibre glass mock up to me.
Yes it is mock up.
--
May 23rd, 2013  
Hutchie

I build composite boats for a living. That's flat out the worst looking glass/composites work that I've ever seen. Reminds me of the car in Cheech and Chong's movie "Up in Smoke" made from resin and pot. Iran should just hire North Korea to build it. If you can't build it right, why bother?
November 12th, 2013  
{ĪnnĪr

It's...it's...preeeeetty...
November 14th, 2013  
VDKMS

Airfix, Revell or Monogram model scale 1:1
November 22nd, 2013  
mjtkia

November 28th, 2013  
Hutchie

Obama will probably give Iran all the American planes they need, nukes too. He's not real smart, you know. He likes you guys and hates Israel. US has been supporting the Muslim Brotherhood as well as Iran. Next he will crawl into bed with N. Korea.
May 28th, 2016  
rssahni21@gmail.com

Our friend Hutchie's comment reminds me of the feeling surging up in the Indians for their first PM Nehru who is said to be from Muslim Mogul lineage and his current mixed blooded offspring.
August 9th, 2016  
Hutchie

I'm pretty mixed. Mother's family were apparently descended from the Moors from North Africa , also part native American, wife is from Korea. Registered Democrat, will vote for Trump, devout infidel, hmmm gassy old fart, hates everybody. Bout covers it. Luckily, never had any kids. But my favorite food is: you guessed it Indian!