Iran Continues to Back Al-Bashir’s Sudan

--
Boots

September 27th, 2011  
Journey

Topic: Iran Continues to Back Al-Bashir’s Sudan

Ahmadinejad is in Sudan this week. Iran is one of the biggest supporters of Sudan's president who faces indictment from the ICC over war crimes in Darfur. The two countries have maintained close diplomatic and military ties since Al-Bashir's rise to power in 1989, in a coup inspired by Iran's Islamic Revolution the years earlier. Both are state sponsors of terrorism, of course... http://bit.ly/ooTo4Q
October 2nd, 2011  
parham

hello my friends, I`m not agree with this sentences that mixed the true and false in a bowl without a wide opinion about the facts and events.
October 5th, 2011  
eTe

What is your opinion, parham?
--
Boots
October 10th, 2011  
beaufortninja

Sudan's northern Arab Muslims are waging war on the southern African Christians and Animists. Iran wants to export it's Muslim Revolution ideology across the world so of course it's going to support a brutal regime if it's run by Muslims. I'm not bashing Islam either. That's just the way Iran conducts itself.
October 10th, 2011  
Dave Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaufortninja
Sudan's northern Arab Muslims are waging war on the southern African Christians and Animists. Iran wants to export it's Muslim Revolution ideology across the world so of course it's going to support a brutal regime if it's run by Muslims. I'm not bashing Islam either. That's just the way Iran conducts itself.
Its always important to remember to differentiate between the Iranian people and the policies of their government. Most of the Iranians i've met are wonderful people.
October 10th, 2011  
A Can of Man

I agree. No one would be happier to get rid of the current Iranian regime than the Iranian people.