Iran Continues to Back Al-Bashir’s Sudan

Journey

Ahmadinejad is in Sudan this week. Iran is one of the biggest supporters of Sudan's president who faces indictment from the ICC over war crimes in Darfur. The two countries have maintained close diplomatic and military ties since Al-Bashir's rise to power in 1989, in a coup inspired by Iran's Islamic Revolution the years earlier. Both are state sponsors of terrorism, of course... http://bit.ly/ooTo4Q

hello my friends, I`m not agree with this sentences that mixed the true and false in a bowl without a wide opinion about the facts and events.:-(

Sudan's northern Arab Muslims are waging war on the southern African Christians and Animists. Iran wants to export it's Muslim Revolution ideology across the world so of course it's going to support a brutal regime if it's run by Muslims. I'm not bashing Islam either. That's just the way Iran conducts itself.

Sudan's northern Arab Muslims are waging war on the southern African Christians and Animists. Iran wants to export it's Muslim Revolution ideology across the world so of course it's going to support a brutal regime if it's run by Muslims. I'm not bashing Islam either. That's just the way Iran conducts itself.

Its always important to remember to differentiate between the Iranian people and the policies of their government. Most of the Iranians i've met are wonderful people.

Back