Introduction. - Page 2




 
--
 
December 14th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
welcome to the forums, and i think thats the first time anyones posted an execution on the forum. and you're right bout the part of it being not for sensitive people. my sister walked in when i was watching it and i got in trouble
December 14th, 2004  
Redleg
 
 
The link has been removed!

Please do not post things like that in the forum again!

Thanks.
December 23rd, 2004  
Drill Sergeant
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
The link has been removed!

Please do not post things like that in the forum again!

Thanks.
No I wont do it again...sorry.
--
December 23rd, 2004  
The Grill Instructor
 
Looking on your nickname, I wonder if we might be related in some way.

Anyway : Welcome !

T.G.I.
December 23rd, 2004  
Drill Sergeant
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
welcome to the forums, and i think thats the first time anyones posted an execution on the forum. and you're right bout the part of it being not for sensitive people. my sister walked in when i was watching it and i got in trouble :oops:
heh...=) well Im sorry...what did she say?
December 23rd, 2004  
Drill Sergeant
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grill Instructor
Looking on your nickname, I wonder if we might be related in some way. :D ;)

Anyway : Welcome !

T.G.I.
Please share your knowledge with me...very interesting. How are we related, if I may ask?
December 24th, 2004  
Charge 7
 
 
Welcome to the forum

You made sergeant in a year and a half or you already were a sergeant who joined the Finnish Marines a year and a half ago? Making sergeant in a year and a half is damned fast and not even possible in the US military. So I would guess you're well on the way to being a cadet and then an officer.
December 27th, 2004  
Drill Sergeant
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Welcome to the forum

You made sergeant in a year and a half or you already were a sergeant who joined the Finnish Marines a year and a half ago? Making sergeant in a year and a half is damned fast and not even possible in the US military. So I would guess you're well on the way to being a cadet and then an officer.
Yes, to be an officer is my primary goal.