Introducing the world's most deadliest and versitile weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Introducing the world's most advanced and versitile weapon.

Dude.jpg

thought since we talked about hardware so much, I'd get a discussion on this going. I don't know if it's in the right section though... but the title would look weird anywhere else.

um
what is it?
it looks like a photo taken by a dodgy digital camera

reading some books, some people regarded the radio as one of the most dangerous pieces of equipment

It's the guy. The guy's the weapon.
But the guys who say the radio is the most dangerous equipment make a very good case. The most dangerous tools of the trade are: intelligence, communication and transportation... probably in that order.

Intelligence so that you know what you're dealing with, and as a result, how to deal with it. Communication to get that intelligence to the right people and coordinate the operation. Then transportation to actually get your arse over there and do what needs to be done.
And guess what provides some of the best intelligence?
A person.

Well look where that got the US in the hunt for Osama Bin Laden? Right now the CIA is going apesh1t becuase it doesn't have enough HUMINT (Human intelligence) sources.
Though satellites are brilliant for finding where certain large installations and big units are, it's absolutely useless at finding an individual... which is unfortunately where the conflict is going nowadays.

A man is not hardware, and this is locked. I end this with the following qoute:

A man is not made of steel
He has a heart and soul,
He cries and laughs.
He loves and hurts.
He charges.
He is wounded and cries out.
He is flesh and blood.

Yitzhak Rabin, 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back