Introducing myself - Page 2

--

June 25th, 2004  
Mark Conley

finding another history buff on WWII is like something out of a dream...welcome to the forum!

BTW...it aint that family we are going to be talking to! So put that thang out of your mind....
June 25th, 2004  
otterbear2468

Hey Stacy! welcome to the forum. I am kinda new myself, too...
And I am also a female, no problem with not being in the military, because I'm not.
June 28th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome Stacy! 8)
--
June 28th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: Thanks all

I didn't get dragged to Burning Man thank God, but I got dragged to a lot of other similar places....

Yesterday in Berkeley I saw a car with two bumper stickers stuck right next to each other "Just forgive" and "No war"...

hmmm....????
June 28th, 2004  
silent driller

Just forgive my ass! If it were their family member getting his head lopped off they would be all for the war! Bu ' not so they are nice and comfy with their lame ass sticker!

...Anyways, hi! I'm consrvative too.
June 28th, 2004  
Gunner13

Let me also add my welcome to those of the others and urge you to please ask away. To quote an old Army saying: "the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask"

You have my sympathy for living anywhere near the Peoples Republic of Berserkly. Your observation about the Far Left's view of Free Speech is dead on - I have noted that the same thing occurs in other places that are famously "liberal" (such as the People's Republic of Santa Monica, the only place in SoCal I have encountered a negative reaction when in uniform).
June 29th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: Thanks Major!

About the Berkeley bumper sticker thing... That was my exact reaction, how f(&^OY$$ dare they say that? All those lives ended and families devastated and we are supposed to have a sharing circle????

I have to live here for a couple more years which I won't get into, but its 99% for my son's sake. I leave every day and come home late!!!

Thanks, Stacey

p.s. Otterbear, nice to meet you!
June 29th, 2004  
bush musketeer

welcome Stacey