Boots

July 22nd, 2009  
Redleg

This thread is not for discussions!
March 21st, 2010  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Can of Man
In some countries, the military does have political power.
This might be an idea worth exploring. A system of voting involving the highest few people in the military that would either approve deployment or not. A military version on checks and balances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
@ Redleg: Understood, but where else to post a reply to above post?

@ 13th: That we had in the SU, TUrkey, Argentinia et. al. Won´t work. Please do not reply here, feel free to start a new threa and PM me.

Rattler
March 24th, 2010  
-- Dusty

Quote:
Well, then, uhhhh, where do we go to ask "what do we do if we have first hand knowledge of terrorists here stateside", then?
--
Boots
March 24th, 2010  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm
Well, then, uhhhh, where do we go to ask "what do we do if we have first hand knowledge of terrorists here stateside", then?
Start a new thread.
March 24th, 2010  
-- Dusty

But I wanna talk about it here!
May 14th, 2013  
operationmatador

urgent,west african sahel:malian militaries arrest terrorist chief linked with qaeda sahelian branch:

To malian forces,engaged with french army in counter-terrorist operations in north of Mali arrested today a military chief of terrorist group Movement for uUnicity and Jihad in West Africa,Mujwa,in french Mujao,linked with sahel branch of AlQaeda,Al Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb,Aqim,regional branch of terrorist network,arrestation of bastard,named Mohamed Ag Sidi Mohamed,took place at 200kms from northern tow of Timbuktu,recently liberated by french forces,details here:

http://www.maliactu.net/mali-arresta...ourma-rharous/
May 14th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

Its a fact that groups linked to Al-Qaeda are running training camps here in South Africa with the full knowledge of the ANC, yet nothing is being done internationally, simply ignored.
May 14th, 2013  
VDKMS

I think Al Qaeda or affiliates, has training camps in every country where there are Jihadists.
May 15th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

Yet Britain and other countries are giving aid to South Africa. South Africa should have sanctions levelled against it.
May 15th, 2013  
Redleg

Quote:
^^^^^What he/me said...