Interested in pursuing a career as a private military contractor.

--

February 12th, 2014  
jj.securitypro

Topic: Interested in pursuing a career as a private military contractor.

Registered security officer 3-year back in martial arts training (Tang Soo Do , Ju-Jitsu , Arnis). Plus Certified in CPR/AED for the professional rescuer. Interested in pursuing a career were I can transition my skills in. Are there any private military companies that will hire me with the background I do have.
February 12th, 2014  
senojekips

There will always be some "back yarder" in this game who will employ you. The more reputable companies want ex Special services people with extensive experience.

The question is as to whether they will just use you up, or pay you a living wage. Once they get you overseas you have no control at all.

Plenty like you have gone on the books and ended up standing at some gatehouse inspecting IDs for $15 an hour, or lifting mines in Mozambique for $3 and a little change each.
February 13th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
There will always be some "back yarder" in this game who will employ you. The more reputable companies want ex Special services people with extensive experience.

The question is as to whether they will just use you up, or pay you a living wage. Once they get you overseas you have no control at all.

Plenty like you have gone on the books and ended up standing at some gatehouse inspecting IDs for $15 an hour, or lifting mines in Mozambique for $3 and a little change each.
Or end up in an unmarked grave.
--
February 13th, 2014  
Cne C

You're welcome
February 15th, 2014  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums.
February 17th, 2014  
Sevens

Welcome aboard.
April 19th, 2014