India believe in Israel - Rafael sales video




 
--
 
June 18th, 2011  
fredleander
 
 

Topic: India believe in Israel - Rafael sales video


I found this video quite hilarious.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rXU5_eSLfk"]YouTube - ‪ISRAEL AID INDIA FOR DEFENCE...‬‏[/ame]
June 19th, 2011  
viper2007
 
 
You got to be joking...!
June 19th, 2011  
fredleander
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
You got to be joking...!
Somebody is..!..
--
June 19th, 2011  
zhaldev
 
 
WTF......who made this video....bollywood cannot come down to this....
June 19th, 2011  
SwordFish_13
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
WTF......who made this video....bollywood cannot come down to this....
Rafale made this durng the last Defense Expo in Delhi .. I am sure didn't help them win any contracts ..... This is gross ... mean billions of dollars in def deals and Reafale comes with this .. We could have at least had better models
June 19th, 2011  
fredleander
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Rafale made this durng the last Defense Expo in Delhi .. I am sure didn't help them win any contracts
I wouldn't bet on it. My impression is when you're into Israel you accept anything. But I am being flogged on another site for bashing Israel by posting it....rather sensitive, in my opinion.
June 19th, 2011  
SwordFish_13
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredleander
I wouldn't bet on it. My impression is when you're into Israel you accept anything. But I am being flogged on another site for bashing Israel by posting it....rather sensitive, in my opinion.
Hi fredleander,

this video has been modified by some Pakistani team as a part of their smear campaign against India . The sub titles i am sure some of which are in Hindi/Urdu and you would have not understood You can check out their you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/1992kingofwar . not to mention the Bio isen't hiding anythign

Quote:
About Me:

Reality

│ _______
[███FREE███]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ :::::::
▄▅█IRAQ & AFGHAN█▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
...◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙'(='.'=)' ⊙

LIKE MANY OTHER ZIONISTS' DECEPTIONS
. . . . . . . . . 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !!!
. . . . . . . . . A FALSE FLAG ATTACK !!!



IMHO If you have to post the video try not to post the one you are using .. and use the original one like the one below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQOLO4U5iQ"]YouTube - ‪StratPost.com: Israeli Rafael's Indian promo‬‏[/ame]
June 22nd, 2011  
fredleander
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Hi fredleander,

this video has been modified by some Pakistani team as a part of their smear campaign against India.
Why am I not surprised. They seem very uptight about each other.......
 


Similar Topics
Don't fault Israel for Palestinians' intransigence
understanding between china and india
SHOULD INDIA GET A PERMANENT SEAT IN UNSC
Indians are so treacherous -- Richard Nixon
India, China seek to resolve boundary dispute