I'm worth $590... yeah!!!!

Not so much as I wanted at the time yet more than I needed when I look back on it. Such is life. I have a loving wife now that I would never have met had I stayed the reserved and quiet homebody type.

yep.. you're a Marine...

Well Sir, I prefer being a Marine to being a Soldier. I suppose being called a Devil Dog, Jarhead, or Leatherneck is better than being called Dogface!! *runs for cover and concealment*

:hide:

:angel:

^
^
^ Even the wife don't believe my Halo is real :D

Edit: Before anyone takes offense read this:
n. Slang.
A U.S. Army foot soldier, especially in World War II.
Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/dogface

Last edited:
"We" as in those of us who have missed out on so much "living." LOL Although you seem to have done enough for all of us...;):) LOL

Yea the "We" is anyone one below the $500, damn you people have some fun :wink:

Yea the "We" is anyone one below the $500, damn you people have some fun :wink:

IF you can call waking up on three separate occasions at least 500 miles from home, losing two days twice and three days once fun ... and then to top it off ... that dog I woke up one morning with, that was the very picture of Bathsheba the night before, was a stranger I met somewhere along the way. DON"T ASK - I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE I MET HER.

Yeah ... that was 'really' a lot of fun. The third time was the winner ... I figured that I had a problem mixing beer, wine and booze and didn't touch a drop for almost three years. I was very fortunate that I didn't add to the alcohol related accidents and deaths on our highways. I drove a 1961 T-Bird at the time and would allow NOBODY behind the wheel - I did ALL of the driving.

SOMETIMES - with age, a little common sense finally seeps through even the thickest of skulls. Designated Drivers are a wonderful tool when you 'just' have to take that one drop too many (as a matter of fact ... any number of drinks is time for a DD).

Enough of the serious stuff ...

Kiwi - what was this about a "direct funds transfer straight into your bank account?

thc_laugh.gif
Cash is easier to hide from the tax man.
thc_laugh.gif

Okay this is just not right! I went to college and I'm still one of the most innocent ones here...What's up with this? LOL I guess I went to the wrong school. ;)

Back