Illinois Spring Encampment 2005! - Page 2

--

March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

I am never going back to encampment. My first one was fun. The second and third ones were complete wastes of my time. I will not go back as a basic cadet or as a staffer. Never.
March 25th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Ok thanks I appreciate it because I dont know who to call.
http://group22.net/gle05/ Look up Capt. Williams and E-mail him
March 25th, 2005  
airmanpatroler

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanpatroler
Ok thanks I appreciate it because I dont know who to call.
http://group22.net/gle05/ Look up Capt. Williams and E-mail him
Thanks alot I appreciate it Ill see you there!
--
April 18th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

So i met Airmanpatroler in person ("echo" sucks). Then I got moved from alpha to ATF and we were cleaning the toilets, when 3 flights came in and ruined all the good work (for all purposes i blame Underfly)
April 18th, 2005  
airmanpatroler

LOL Well I met USAFAUX2004 in person LOL and ATF suckd so bad that they almost became Foxtrot flight and yes Echo does suck, but all we need is a little more practice. Well as for the bathroom incident... well that was just hilarious. about 30 cadets with thier bladders about to explode have only one urinal to piss in. I come out and Hatkevich tells me I better not have made a mess or he will tell the Miliforum. For that I blame ATF for no particular reason LOL
April 18th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

YEA well now I am ATF so it will be "Best of the Best, and better than before!"
April 18th, 2005  
airmanpatroler

It better be because ATF before you joined was a joke
April 19th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

well they have cadets who are 3rd year people and those who are still A1C's, plus some jokers, some that sow down creases and others that do not care
April 24th, 2005  

Minnesota has the best Encampment. Period. I was a basic cadet in the6th CTG, apllied for staff in the 7th and am going as SDS in the 7th.
Does IL. wing have it at volk field?
April 25th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62
Minnesota has the best Encampment. Period. I was a basic cadet in the6th CTG, apllied for staff in the 7th and am going as SDS in the 7th.
Does IL. wing have it at volk field?
thats summer encampment