If You Could be Anywhere....

View Poll Results :If You Could Be Anywhere Right Now Where Would You Want to Be?
At Home in Bed 1 4.76%
Someplace Sunny and Warm 0 0%
With your loved ones 3 14.29%
Off on some kind of adventure.... 7 33.33%
Overseas 2 9.52%
Other 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 22nd, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Topic: If You Could be Anywhere....

If you could be anywhere right now where would you be...? It could be anywhere from the Tropics to curled up on your couch with a good book....

This topic was inspired by my return to home in a few days If I could be anywhere right now I'd be at home with my family, just taking it easy and enjoying the simple things in life Cheesy I know, lol
February 22nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'd want to be over seas on an adventure in the tropics. Or the cold for all I care.
February 22nd, 2005  
OutcastHuman

I want to be in the Hills of Japan during the cherry blossoms and I would just be at an old style japanese village.
--
Boots
February 22nd, 2005  
LIPS

If I could be anywhere now I would be at home with my family. When all else fails your family will always be there.
February 22nd, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Right now I want to see a sun rise from any mountain top. The mountain must be in a location where you cannot hear nor see any signs of civilization. Life seems so peaceful at that moment. Anyone who has experienced this knows what I am talking about.
February 22nd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

I would like to be a Delta Ranger in Somalia during operation Enduring Freedom/everyone knows Black Hawk Down mission.
February 22nd, 2005  
GIJane05

Other: Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island

That's where I would like to be right now. But darn, I have to wait till Aug. 15. Oh well, sooner or later. LOL
February 22nd, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJane05
Other: Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island

That's where I would like to be right now. But darn, I have to wait till Aug. 15. Oh well, sooner or later. LOL

Hold that thought
February 22nd, 2005  
Locke

in a hammock on a deserted beach

or in some good surf
February 22nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Alone in the woods in a cabin.