Identification of military equipment, ident pic, post pic

It didn't stall, we still don't have the answer to what's that green tank in my post above.

Your picture is probably a German Luchs.

LOL...rebel...I know what you mean...but

The uniform of the soldier identifies the country...how many vehicles owned by that country can swim? and have the very appearant constructions on the upper rear? :p

it's actually pretty easy.

its not a leopard 2...side skirts too low...front angles wrong...event the front tie down points are wrong...

if its not an abrams, don't know....it sure looks like an abrams..but has some small detail problems..

hmmmm...the pics I found are VERY fuzzy and long distance...a Russian Black Eagle?

rOk said:
It's a General Dynamics M-60 upgrade-fitted with the turret of the Abrams.

thats awesome! has it had any success?

oh...and by the way *cough*

mystery2.jpg

That's easy-that's an Armscor Buffel IIRC. From South Africa.

About the success of the M60 upgrade-dunno last I heard was that it's being offered to Turkey because they have a bundle of M60's-but then again it had competition from Israel in the form of the Sabra(another M60 upgrade).

If no one else is going to post a pic by tomorrow I have a gem of a pic that I'd like to share with you.

Chemo66 said:
wrong nation...right platform...

Fox Armored NBC Recon Vehicle

Is it American?
Because IIRC the US had bought some from Germany in the NBC version.
And I'm partly assuming that it's American because Fuchs means Fox in German.

it is the german chassis and the mercedes power plant...but it has a US gas chromatagraph and software suite, in addition, newer versions have the RASCAL stand off detector.

Back