Ideas on Celebrating my 30th B-day :)

sky2979

Tejanita Caliente
Ok, so i feel pretty estatic'bout turning 30 :) I think it's a good turning point in my life. I feel optimistic, happy, relieved I've actually survived my 20's. My 30's hopefully w/be a good beginning for my life to come,..... so ideas as far as celebrating would be great!!

Find a whole bunch of friends, some you have now, others you haven't seen in a while and get the heck out of town. Go to Vegas, or San Antonio or some city at least 100 miles from your current location. Grab the girls and GO!

Do everything on the 30th you wished you would have done at 21...

The only way to bring in the "Dirty Thirty"

Do something YOU think is awesome (inspirinig). For example, take a road trip with your best friend(s) to the Grand Canyon just to watch the sun rise/set on your birthday.

When is your birthday? I only ask because I too turn 30 on June 19th...

...as to celebrating turning 30. I was thinking of ridding my bike 100 miles to show I can still do such things. Other than that my plans are still open. A day of doing the things I like to do, a nice dinner and a bottle of wine are all possibilities right now.

When is your birthday? I only ask because I too turn 30 on June 19th...

...as to celebrating turning 30. I was thinking of ridding my bike 100 miles to show I can still do such things. Other than that my plans are still open. A day of doing the things I like to do, a nice dinner and a bottle of wine are all possibilities right now.

You turn 30 a mere 13 days after you get married... is your bride into the idea of doing a 100-mile bike ride? Will you still be on your honeymoon?

If we do a honeymoon it will be less than 10 days so I think i am good. I will remember to check my math the next time I make a post with numbers :shock:

2 things can stop my honeymoon; the Army saying no and not having enough cash to do it.

June has always been a good month so it is going to get that much better

Just remember... Honeymoons don't have to be stopped no matter what.

My brother-in-law came with us for mine! Now that's an experience! but at least we had our own bedroom!

Thank you'all for all the great ideas,..am less than a month from celebrating...still debating and thinking of what to do lol, am sure whatever I decide to do, I will have a blast and maybe be a little bad lol we'll just have to see what happends!! lol

Back