Hydration Systems

ok, ic. Thanks. In my country, the army sells a type of hydration system that has no brand. It is made of condura and looks rather good. The stiching is good too. Would you advise to buy that one?

zander_0633 said:
ok, ic. Thanks. In my country, the army sells a type of hydration system that has no brand. It is made of condura and looks rather good. The stiching is good too. Would you advise to buy that one?

Well I myself go for the loest brand, but we I can get a Camelbak for $50, I'm going to buy it.

Cadet Seaman said:
Well I myself go for the loest brand, but we I can get a Camelbak for $50, I'm going to buy it.

Wad do you mean by "loest brand"? so that means if the army is selling something similar the the camelbak and made of the same material, you will normally buy it. But if a CamelBak is selling at a cheaper price, you will buy it is it?

BAGS1.jpg

The Water bags above are wad my country army is selling as Surplus.
You can go to http://www.dgsoldiertalk.com/ for more info.
They are selling lots of Stuff related to my country's army.

zander_0633 said:
Wad do you mean by "loest brand"? so that means if the army is selling something similar the the camelbak and made of the same material, you will normally buy it. But if a CamelBak is selling at a cheaper price, you will buy it is it?

Ya. If the Army is selling a pack that is the same material, lower price, and same size I'll buy it.

But Camelbak's hundrends of different model's, lower prices, superb designs , and materials the bags are made of beat most anything the military issues.

Back