Howdy Ya'll! - Page 2

--

August 19th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Well, Im looking at ROTC in the Southeastern United States, and I know whats been most important to me is finding a university with a high quality History program, as well somplace I can play tennis at. I used to think Id like to try for West Point, but I honestly could not take the lifestyle youd have to accept there. Who do you plan on getting as your congressional sponsor?
August 19th, 2004  
SAINT

hi pal.. nice to meet you
August 19th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Welcome! I hope you are good in Math, because I always have lots of math homework!

[haha, so my welcoming theme of the day is talkin about my homework... YES!]
--
August 20th, 2004  
Mwashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Welcome! I hope you are good in Math, because I always have lots of math homework!

[haha, so my welcoming theme of the day is talkin about my homework... YES!]
Hehe. Actually, I'm not too bad in the math subject I happen to be taking at the time, but I tend to forget it 'til next time I take math. Heh.

To GuyontheRight: I've applied to everyone. Both Senators and the Representative from my district. So which ever one decides to take an interest in me shall be my sponser. ^_^

Good luck on finding the right college. I love history class, myself, when I pay attention to them. I really devoted myself to my US History class last year and was amazed by how much I actually learned and how fun and interesting it was to learn about that stuff. ^_^
August 20th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome! And good luck with your goals!! 8)
August 20th, 2004  

Welcome!