HOWDY

--

November 15th, 2004  
amerkinsquid

Topic: HOWDY

Howdy Y'all
Just wanted to let ya know that the squidman is here and ready fer action. Some of ya may know me from other boards and know how I am, the rest of you will soon grow to like me or hate me, depending on your political beliefs. I will say that I am open to any and all comments and do not attack without provocation. It is my firm belief that ALL people are allowed to express their views on all subjects with out fear of reprisal or attack from those with different views as theirs. I look forward to having discussions and posting here.
November 15th, 2004  
dougal

Hey there.

This is a peaceful enough site, usualy most people just give a everyday intro to themselves.

You'll enjoy it here
November 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Am I going to love ya or hate ya? Time will tell, bro. ( )

Welcome.
--
November 15th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Welcome squid
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

G'day mate. i think you should get on alright here, hate is a bit strong of a word isn't it lets just aim for a strong dislike
November 15th, 2004  
Courtenay

I was reading your profile.....did you finally decide the Navy was it? lol
Welcome!
November 15th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Squid, interesting career you have there..

Quote:
It is my firm belief that ALL people are allowed to express their views on all subjects with out fear of reprisal or attack from those with different views as theirs
I totaly agree, as long as their views are presented in a respectful way..
November 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the boards dude. 8)
November 16th, 2004  
Trevor

I'm pretty sure most people will agree with your political views there. I don't think we have any fascists on here.
November 16th, 2004  
Peper

Welcome to the forum.