Howdy, I am one of the crash casualties reborn.

--

August 11th, 2004  
Keist IV

Topic: Howdy, I am one of the crash casualties reborn.

A little about myself. I have never served in any armed forces due to being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. No branch will accept me. It has been very aggravating to be limited like this but it makes me try even harder to do what I dream of. I can not join the armed forces so I chose the next best thing, law enforcement My father was a sergeant in the U.S. Army for 4 years and was an MP for his intelligence unit in Berlin. This is where I received my interest in anything armed forces related. My bro-in-law is a captain in the U.S. Air Force and my mother was a nurse in the U.S. Army so it does run in the family. Thanks for having a non-armed forces guy be a part of this cool site.
August 11th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Welcome back Hopefully the board won't crash this time.
August 11th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome Keist reborn..

(Shouldn't your username be Keist V now?? )
--
August 11th, 2004  
Keist IV

That would only make sense. Thanks for the welcome back again. Hey Redleg, could I send you those pictures of the C. I. C. Pacific pins again so I can find out more about them?
August 11th, 2004  
Redleg

The picture's still on the server, so just restart the thread, and I'll add it.
August 11th, 2004  

Din't welcome you the first time, I think, so welcome twice!
August 11th, 2004  
Keist IV

Thanks Redleg.
Twice is better.
I am glad (not because of all the work to recover things) that the site crashed. I thought I ticked someone off and I got booted I was concerned for a moment until I read the Crash on the 10th note. Phew.
August 11th, 2004  
Intelligal

Welcome Back Keist
August 11th, 2004  
silent driller

Howdy again bubba!
August 17th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Welcome to the forum Keist IV.