How often do you change your toothbrush? - Page 2

View Poll Results :When do change your brush?
once every 2-3 months 5 31.25%
once every 4-6 months 7 43.75%
once in a year 2 12.50%
change? 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 30th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Sorry, I just don't get it; and I just felt really tempted to bring this question up:
How can you lose you toothbrush?!?!

Perhaps I should start a thread on this.
No no I find the question interesting. I never lost one! I guess you have to change house frequently to lose some... or else where do they go?
March 30th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

You lose'm when you're in a rush and you slam'em down wherever you can. Sometimes it's at the edge of the sink, and it falls into the trash/toilet. Worst case scenario...someone else lost their toothbrush and took yours.
March 30th, 2005  
Tibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DlanoeG
someone else lost their toothbrush and took yours.
Now that's nasty.
--
Boots
March 30th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Sorry, I just don't get it; and I just felt really tempted to bring this question up:
How can you lose you toothbrush?!?!

Perhaps I should start a thread on this.
No no I find the question interesting. I never lost one! I guess you have to change house frequently to lose some... or else where do they go?
I wonder that myself sometimes, usually I'm in a rush and supposed to be formed up outside and I'm brushing my teeth and doing 5 other things at the same time...I've lost a LOT of toothbrushes, lol. Same with hairbrushes, I lost 2 a couple weeks ago, my friends all thought I was crazy, lol
March 30th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
I usually change my brush head whenever it starts to look pretty nasty...but I just lost my toothbrush so I've got to either find it or buy another one

That's nasty!!! EW!

I always change mine...I like changing colors and kinds.
March 30th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

You wanna know nasty... Like a year ago we had 2 Sonicare toothbrushes and we each had different colored brushheads except my dad and myself. I had to share my brush with my brother, which is no big deal because we're pretty good about changing our brushheads. But here's the kicker...

I noticed that my brushhead was damn near twice as raggedy as my brother's, and was like hey, I better replace it. I checked into the medicine cabinet and there's two brand spankin new brushheads, when we should only have one. I check the other one, and it's my dad's!

You guess what happen
March 31st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
You wanna know nasty... Like a year ago we had 2 Sonicare toothbrushes and we each had different colored brushheads except my dad and myself. I had to share my brush with my brother, which is no big deal because we're pretty good about changing our brushheads. But here's the kicker...

I noticed that my brushhead was damn near twice as raggedy as my brother's, and was like hey, I better replace it. I checked into the medicine cabinet and there's two brand spankin new brushheads, when we should only have one. I check the other one, and it's my dad's!

You guess what happen

Eeew Shucks!
I came very close to something like that a while ago: my housemate and I for some (unlucky) reason have a toothbrush that is same color and same looks. One day I left mine on the washer in the bathroom and he is the most distracted person on earth. ..... Thank god I am not- as I walked in I saw him taking MY toothbrush and said DON'T it's mine! He put it down in disgust... it was like saving his life.
April 2nd, 2005  
SigPig

Once a month, generally. Leave them longer, they tend to get fausty.

I use a battery-powered one. When I used the old "analog" brushes, I recycled them as boot-polish applicators, same as Pte Clarke. I use an old electric to clean my cloth beret badge on my "field beret" (gets a good scrubbing action).

And when all else fails, I usually have a few "analog" brushes that the dentist gives me every visit.
August 30th, 2005  
Peterminator

ok why the hell would you change your toothbrush?
August 30th, 2005  
phoenix80

these polls are hillarious