How many countries has your country never invaded?




 
--
 
August 10th, 2013  
perseus
 
 

Topic: How many countries has your country never invaded?


An astonishing map showing the remaining 22 countries in the world the UK has never invaded!

We certainly get around a bit.

August 10th, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
New Zealand is taking a slow approach to world domination, to date Kiwis have solid beachheads at Bondi Beach and Sydney I fully expect we will have sorted out that hideous Australian accent by the year 2500.

After that the world one brewery at a time.
August 10th, 2013  
udaka
 
The USA ,Canada ,Austrilia and New Zealand were invaded in by British? Come on ,they are just colony of English merely.
--
August 10th, 2013  
Yossarian
 
 
War of 1812 anyone?
August 10th, 2013  
perseus
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
The USA ,Canada ,Austrilia and New Zealand were invaded in by British? Come on ,they are just colony of English merely.
Yeah, I suppose the indigenous people don't count
August 12th, 2013  
VDKMS
 
As far as I know , Belgium never invaded any country. The Congo was a private undertaking of King Leopold and the Belgian Legion in Mexico were volunteers who joined the French forces. But many battles were fought out in what is now Belgium by foreign armies.

Belgium seems to be a pretty country to be in. The Germans don't come often, but when they do they stay 4 to 5 years. The French were here several times. We also got a visit from the Spanish, the Austrians and the Dutch. Romans were the first I think (I think they called us Belgae). The Vikings were sporadic visitors.
August 13th, 2013  
zhaldev
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
As far as I know , Belgium never invaded any country. The Congo was a private undertaking of King Leopold and the Belgian Legion in Mexico were volunteers who joined the French forces. But many battles were fought out in what is now Belgium by foreign armies.

Belgium seems to be a pretty country to be in. The Germans don't come often, but when they do they stay 4 to 5 years. The French were here several times. We also got a visit from the Spanish, the Austrians and the Dutch. Romans were the first I think (I think they called us Belgae). The Vikings were sporadic visitors.
Oh...no visitors alias settlers from my country...wait how can they forget that part
Its not in our nature to forget the world map....I thought only Bermuda triangle remained.Even Antarctica has one or two of us.
August 14th, 2013  
VDKMS
 
Indians have fought all over the world because of the British occupation. Luckily there was an actress named Joanna Lumley to preserve their rights in the UK.
August 14th, 2013  
zhaldev
 
 
You are right but i was referring to your post regarding Belgium being a pretty country to be in and I was like how my country men missed it.As we are going to every inch n corner we get in this world from most developed to utter rubbish countries,even failed states.
August 15th, 2013  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Indians have fought all over the world because of the British occupation. Luckily there was an actress named Joanna Lumley to preserve their rights in the UK.
As far as I am aware she fought for the rights of the Gurkha's to live in UK. Her father was an officer in a Gurkha regiment.
 


Similar Topics
China plans to invade US!
Video: Which country should be invaded next?
Iraq bans non-Iraqi Arabs from entering the country for security reasons.
India, China seek to resolve boundary dispute
Any country music listeners here?