How ISIS Works - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
September 21st, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
This is true for some, but others hide behind a religion and use it as an excuse to murder others of a different religion "beliefs". I'm not familiar with Islam, and like many others, only see what's advertised on the news. Many people will hate a certain religion after the actions of hatred performed by ISIS in the name of Islam. This is what they desire. It's all about fear of the unknown. They desire to control with fear and succeed when we begin to fight in the name of religion. When there are people who call themselves Muslim (or any other) follow certain practices and murder innocent people, those innocents within the group "religion" will suffer and begin to defend it. (religion, beliefs, rituals, traditions).........etc...
You know you are arguing with a Zionist?
You are wasting your time he is ideologically brainwashed as ISIS is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootaz-Khelifi
yeah exactly we are now defending islam image ( a religion of peace ) in the world but it's a hard job
Having spent time in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Turkey and Indonesia in the last two years I can't honestly say there is any need to defend the image of Islam I have nothing but positive things to say about all of those places and the people in them.

It is however important that Islamic countries take the lead in fighting terrorism and all I can say is good luck with that.

What the people that continually point at Islamic fundamentalism as a method of describing an entire religion is that they are using the actions of a few hundred thousand as indicators of the intentions of 1.6 billion people.
September 22nd, 2014  
Timothy
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
You know you are arguing with a Zionist?
You are wasting your time he is ideologically brainwashed as ISIS is.



Having spent time in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Turkey and Indonesia in the last two years I can't honestly say there is any need to defend the image of Islam I have nothing but positive things to say about all of those places and the people in them.

It is however important that Islamic countries take the lead in fighting terrorism and all I can say is good luck with that.

What the people that continually point at Islamic fundamentalism as a method of describing an entire religion is that they are using the actions of a few hundred thousand as indicators of the intentions of 1.6 billion people.
Monty,

Who are you labeling a 'Zionist.' I am curious as this is such a common argument that is thrown out there towards anybody that perhaps opposes US foreign policy or supports the State of Israel.

I have met a number of Muslims myself. Certainly have not run into many 'hostile' folks personally over here in Canada. Online is another matter. I mean, perhaps check out pages such as F*** Israel on Facebook.

My concerns revolve around the fact that if a religion is to truly be called a 'religion of peace,' said religion would have to be completely pacifist in nature. Say ... perhaps how the Jehovah Witness' believe (might get some chuckles there, but they ARE completely pacifist). Not saying I agree with such a hardcore pacifist approach.
September 22nd, 2014  
Timothy
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootaz-Khelifi
yeah exactly we are now defending islam image ( a religion of peace ) in the world but it's a hard job
I agree Mootaz-Khelifi, it will be a very hard job.
--
Boots
September 22nd, 2014  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootaz-Khelifi
you are wrong my friend Muhammad peace be upon him he don't use violent way
but he resisted the Idolaters ( The Quraysh tribe and its allies )
even in the opening of makkah the muslim army didn't kill anyone
Sending your army in a city (Mecca), claiming it is yours, destroying the artifacts of that religion and transfer their temple into a mosque. You call that peaceful? The few who refused to convert were killed, weren't they?

ISIS does the same. If they enter a city and they all convert to Sunni Islam they will embrace them, if not they will be killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy
I agree Mootaz-Khelifi, it will be a very hard job.
I wonder where he is going to start.
Syria? Iraq? Philippines? Thailand? Somalia? Nigeria? Egypt? Libya? Pakistan? Afghanistan? Algeria? Tunesia? Eastern China? India? Chechnya?
September 22nd, 2014  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy
Monty,

Who are you labeling a 'Zionist.' I am curious as this is such a common argument that is thrown out there towards anybody that perhaps opposes US foreign policy or supports the State of Israel.

I have met a number of Muslims myself. Certainly have not run into many 'hostile' folks personally over here in Canada. Online is another matter. I mean, perhaps check out pages such as F*** Israel on Facebook.

My concerns revolve around the fact that if a religion is to truly be called a 'religion of peace,' said religion would have to be completely pacifist in nature. Say ... perhaps how the Jehovah Witness' believe (might get some chuckles there, but they ARE completely pacifist). Not saying I agree with such a hardcore pacifist approach.
You should probably do some legwork and look deeper into the posts of both individuals before breeching this topic. It is a topic that has been gone over ad nauseam and you would be entering at the last sentence of an entire volume of writing that many on this forum have already covered, particularly the two involved in your question.
September 22nd, 2014  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Sending your army in a city (Mecca), claiming it is yours, destroying the artifacts of that religion and transfer their temple into a mosque. You call that peaceful? The few who refused to convert were killed, weren't they?

ISIS does the same. If they enter a city and they all convert to Sunni Islam they will embrace them, if not they will be killed.



I wonder where he is going to start.
Syria? Iraq? Philippines? Thailand? Somalia? Nigeria? Egypt? Libya? Pakistan? Afghanistan? Algeria? Tunesia? Eastern China? India? Chechnya?
Seems he's already started in Tunisia, working on cleaning out his own home. Where are you going to start?
September 22nd, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy
Monty,

Who are you labeling a 'Zionist.' I am curious as this is such a common argument that is thrown out there towards anybody that perhaps opposes US foreign policy or supports the State of Israel.
I am calling VDKMS a Zionist, he is a paid shill for Israel, he only comes here to post pro-Israeli propaganda and little else.
In the internet world he is regarded as part of the Hasbara program and operates as part of a group (spent a fair bit of time on this one and his mate who apparently goes on vacation with him and forgot to change his location flag), but hey don't take my word for it there is plenty of information out there about this lot.


Quote:
I have met a number of Muslims myself. Certainly have not run into many 'hostile' folks personally over here in Canada. Online is another matter. I mean, perhaps check out pages such as F*** Israel on Facebook.
Why, I find it perfectly understandable that people don't like Israel they are an apartheid state operating with impunity in the 21st Century but I see no reason to join hate pages as they achieve nothing the only way to change things is to work towards opening peoples eyes to the states actions and force change that way.

Quote:
My concerns revolve around the fact that if a religion is to truly be called a 'religion of peace,' said religion would have to be completely pacifist in nature. Say ... perhaps how the Jehovah Witness' believe (might get some chuckles there, but they ARE completely pacifist). Not saying I agree with such a hardcore pacifist approach.
Why?
Judaism considers itself a religion of peace as does Christianity and none of them are, they are all just methods of control that preach the same message "Do as I say or die" from the top.
However the vast majority of the people who have no power and interpret these religions in a far more moderate and peaceful way mainly because they just want to get on with their lives and that is what has to be encouraged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
You should probably do some legwork and look deeper into the posts of both individuals before breeching this topic. It is a topic that has been gone over ad nauseam and you would be entering at the last sentence of an entire volume of writing that many on this forum have already covered, particularly the two involved in your question.
Hahaha.


I promise you I am very different to Spike on this one I am more than happy to let things die down as I know nothing said here will make a blind bit of difference and prefer to do more active type work on the issue but he did ask a question and I answered it hopefully providing some further means of him gathering information for himself.
September 22nd, 2014  
brinktk
 
 
No worries Monty, I sure wish we had Spike here... He may have been blunt, but I loved him for it.
September 22nd, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
No worries Monty, I sure wish we had Spike here... He may have been blunt, but I loved him for it.
Indeed he will be missed in these battles he had the energy to hammer away the issue for months and I don't but they still have to be fought.
September 22nd, 2014  
JOC
 
 

Topic: Christianity do or die I don't think so


Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I am calling VDKMS a Zionist, he is a paid shill for Israel, he only comes here to post pro-Israeli propaganda and little else.
In the internet world he is regarded as part of the Hasbara program and operates as part of a group (spent a fair bit of time on this one and his mate who apparently goes on vacation with him and forgot to change his location flag), but hey don't take my word for it there is plenty of information out there about this lot.


Why, I find it perfectly understandable that people don't like Israel they are an apartheid state operating with impunity in the 21st Century but I see no reason to join hate pages as they achieve nothing the only way to change things is to work towards opening peoples eyes to the states actions and force change that way.

Why?
Judaism considers itself a religion of peace as does Christianity and none of tmessage "Do as I say or die" from the top.
hem are, they are all just methods of control that preach the same However the vast majority of the people who have no power and interpret these religions in a far more moderate and peaceful way mainly because they just want to get on with their lives and that is what has to be encouraged.



Hahaha.


I promise you I am very different to Spike on this one I am more than happy to let things die down as I know nothing said here will make a blind bit of difference and prefer to do more active type work on the issue but he did ask a question and I answered it hopefully providing some further means of him gathering information for himself.

I'm a Baptist a form of Christianity. In our Bible we are told to spread the word by Jesus and his apostles, but only to those who are willing listeners. Never to force ones viewpoints. Now people point to the Crusades, the Inquisition, the forced conversion of native peoples the list goes on... They do not follow the Lord but their own agenda's, yet they make us Christ abiding Christians look bad. So we do not preach do as I say or die. It is you who is misconstrued when making such statements. You make apologetics for the Muslims yet the % of Christians that out slaughtering people by the thousands in the name of Jesus is nil. A contradiction?
Perhaps a similar phenomena has occurred with the Muslim faith? Where the rotten apples have spoiled the barrel for the rest. When I lived near MI. the area in US with the highest of population of Muslims in the country I befriended them and ate at their restaurants. My tailor is a Muslim and I highly dought that he's a terrorists. Even back when I was in the service I trained with Saudi's and Jordanians and we got on well enough.
May the Lords peace be with you.
 


Similar Topics
ISIS aims at Jordan,
How the US Government works.
CIA - Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?
i dont know how this place works!