how does one go about joining a pmc? - Page 2

--

July 18th, 2014  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogeemike
I loved the Army - but as I came to realize - the Army will never love me.

To look back and remember all the petty, bureaucratic, and PC crap is astonishing. Even in Spec. Opís there was far too much of it and Recruiting was absolutely ridiculous!

I choose (hope) to believe the Army will do the right thing with Bergdahl, it is clear to most of us that he deserves prison - at least.
I'll be shocked if they do punish him. He's Obummer's golden child. He thought he'd be praised for bringing Bergd**che home. That worked out sooooo well for him. -SMH- I live in Idaho (unfortunately) and have met some of the Bergdahl family. That whole group is nuttier than a freaking fruitcake.

But that's a whole 'nother thread. Back to the topic at hand.
July 18th, 2014  
muscogeemike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
I'll be shocked if they do punish him. He's Obummer's golden child. He thought he'd be praised for bringing Bergd**che home. That worked out sooooo well for him. -SMH- I live in Idaho (unfortunately) and have met some of the Bergdahl family. That whole group is nuttier than a freaking fruitcake.

But that's a whole 'nother thread. Back to the topic at hand.
Iíve been to Idaho, Burley, I liked it - great fishing and hunting and very pretty country, but you do have to get along with Mormons.

I can understand about the family, if they were republican, patriotic, gun owning Americans Obama wouldnít have had anything to do with them!

But after all the crap this administration has gotten away with I have to hope this time the Army will step up.
July 18th, 2014  
Remington 1858

There seems to be something in store for Bergdahl because if the intention was to slip him out the backdoor then they missed their chance. He was under intense medical and psychiatric scrutiny when he first returned and if there was grounds for a medical ( psychiatric) discharge that was the time to do it. The fact that he has been returned to "normal" duty status tells me that the other shoe hasn't dropped. He is owed five years back pay and allowances and in order to deny him that compensation he is going to have to be courtmartialed, A Dishonorable Discharge can only be imposed as a result of a General Courtmartial and that can also direct that all pay and allowances be forfeit. Anything short of that is going to have to be an administrative discharge, meaning he could get up to a Bad Conduct Discharge, but I don't know if they can take his money. The guy has been treated better than he or anyone else had any reason to expect up till now, but there are people who want his scalp and some of them are high ranking officers. We will see if they get their way, but something has to happen pretty damn soon. This guy's shelf life is soon to expire, so they have to either cook him and eat him or put him in the trash.
--
July 22nd, 2014  
Team Infidel

welcome....