How Dare You!!!!

SFC

Has anyone else seen the latest Democrat TV exploit. They are comparing the Democrats with a Bald Eagle to the Republicans as an Ostrich. The way I interpret this is all Democrats are represented by the National Bird of the USA and the Republicans are not, what is next? Democrats are the only ones who can represent the Red, White and Blue of the US Flag.

SFC

That ad was poorly designed. I am not bent out of shape over the comparison stuff. However, the general mental imagery in America is the Republicans as a "war party" (or hawkish) and the Dems as the "Peace Party" (or dovish). So, while the language suggests one thing, the imagery built up the last twenty years runs counter.

Airborne Eagle said:
That ad was poorly designed. I am not bent out of shape over the comparison stuff. However, the general mental imagery in America is the Republicans as a "war party" (or hawkish) and the Dems as the "Peace Party" (or dovish). So, while the language suggests one thing, the imagery built up the last twenty years runs counter.

Agreed.

I always thought that republicans were red while democrats were blue? :?

I live in California.....we don't get political ads here. I guess they KNOW this state is in the hat for the dems....so why waste money!

Just like Utah and most sparsely populated states for the Republican Party. There is absolutely no chance at all that the Democrats with those states in a Presidential Race. You'll see some small attempts, but not much. The battleground states get a better show that Cali or Utah.

Courtenay said:
I live in California.....we don't get political ads here. I guess they KNOW this state is in the hat for the dems....so why waste money!

So true, teh states about 70% democratic anyways.

Courtenay said:
Sad but true. I have seen a lot of Bush-Cheney stickers and supporters though, so it might just be closer than last time.

SFC said:
Has anyone else seen the latest Democrat TV exploit. They are comparing the Democrats with a Bald Eagle to the Republicans as an Ostrich. The way I interpret this is all Democrats are represented by the National Bird of the USA and the Republicans are not, what is next? Democrats are the only ones who can represent the Red, White and Blue of the US Flag.

SFC

*Hides 2008 Plans* I don't have a clue what they may do next

Back