How Close to Allies Were We? China and the USA. - Page 6




 
--
 
July 22nd, 2013  
udaka
 
Ha,ha, I drunk . you said the Britinafrica is not high, actually he is a white racist!
obviously, you are a idiot. I quote his words:
"his "Great Leap Forward" 45 million Chinese died from starvation in four years. Very clever. "
Dude, from your words, I judge you and your parents is not white, you just a imigrant from other countries. But if interview the black ,the latino, Asian in US, ask if the white discriminate them? 80% will answer " yes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwhassup
Da Fuq, did I just read? All this hatred of white people is so very foreign to me. My parents are the most racist people I've ever met, and they still don't hate white people.

Where the hell did you hear Bush killed 100 million Americans? If he even attempted that, the American people would've rebelled and ousted him from power, unlike in China where no one can resist.

No, Britinafrica is not high, Mao was a Communist mass murderer that ruined your country. Why do you think so many Chinese fled China after his death?

Go home Udaka, you're drunk.
July 23rd, 2013  
lolwhassup
 
 
He's not a racist for pointing out the fact that Mao's actions caused the deaths of millions of Chinese and the complete failure of the Great Leap Forward. You're just like the one of the ignorant minorities in America who pull the race card over something that has absolutely nothing to do with it.


My parents immigrated from China after the death of Mao. They have no love of communism or Mao. I have not experienced discrimination, except from the occasional odd hick, but that hardly constitutes all of the whites in America now does it? I voluntarily serve in the US Army, where racism is something that is cracked down on pretty dang hard.

Let me ask you this, and see if you actually have a logical response.

What the hell have white people personally done to you?

Have you ever been to America? If not, How do you know what it is like?
July 23rd, 2013  
BritinAfrica
 
 
udaka is an idiot blinded by communist propaganda, he wouldn't now the truth if it hit him in the face. Quite frankly he's not worth getting annoyed over.
--
July 23rd, 2013  
udaka
 
lolwhassup ,do you know the partner what you choose is a white racist who support Mongolia and Tibet seperate from Chinese territory. He forgot if no Chinese army ,his dad or uncle already killed by Japanese in pacific war!

He think only the Japanese can fcuk his sh!t hole. But the Chinese can do that if this ungrateful dude want to try it!


lolwhassup ,I don't know you still love China or not , but I suggest you not join the battle if one day China and US out break a war unfortunately. You don't gona want become the shell ash ,right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwhassup
He's not a racist for pointing out the fact that Mao's actions caused the deaths of millions of Chinese and the complete failure of the Great Leap Forward. You're just like the one of the ignorant minorities in America who pull the race card over something that has absolutely nothing to do with it.


My parents immigrated from China after the death of Mao. They have no love of communism or Mao. I have not experienced discrimination, except from the occasional odd hick, but that hardly constitutes all of the whites in America now does it? I voluntarily serve in the US Army, where racism is something that is cracked down on pretty dang hard.

Let me ask you this, and see if you actually have a logical response.

What the hell have white people personally done to you?

Have you ever been to America? If not, How do you know what it is like?
July 24th, 2013  
lolwhassup
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
lolwhassup ,do you know the partner what you choose is a white racist who support Mongolia and Tibet seperate from Chinese territory. He forgot if no Chinese army ,his dad or uncle already killed by Japanese in pacific war!

He think only the Japanese can fcuk his sh!t hole. But the Chinese can do that if this ungrateful dude want to try it!


lolwhassup ,I don't know you still love China or not , but I suggest you not join the battle if one day China and US out break a war unfortunately. You don't gona want become the shell ash ,right?
*Sigh*

Love China?

I am an American by birth, and an American in practice. If the US and China were to go to war, I would have no problem fighting the Chinese.

I'm going to take Britinafrica's advice and not waste my breath on you.
July 24th, 2013  
udaka
 
ha,ha, If you want to die that is your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwhassup
*Sigh*

Love China?

I am an American by birth, and an American in practice. If the US and China were to go to war, I would have no problem fighting the Chinese.

I'm going to take Britinafrica's advice and not waste my breath on you.
July 26th, 2013  
udaka
 
From an angle of Chinese,I found these European very like propagander about " their civil wars", I think these white guys almost made hundreds of war movies about Hilter German against other European countries! From 1945-2013. I am boring watch these war movie, it is waste my time.

Sure ,these white in the moive always play their people as victims under Nazi German. But they forgot their dirty jobs on other race rest the planet. Many white is a good actor by natural.


As I know, about sixty-millions American are the descendant of German, So the the US fight against Geriman in world war 2. was German killed German?
I can't understand what's the point, these white( European) propagate about their civil war! Brag about a Amiercan soldier very bravery kill a German soldier in the war movie?
What's purpose of these white guys shoot many war movies? Want to commemorate something?

The white ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?
July 26th, 2013  
udaka
 
How many dirty jobs and crime these white guys do with African people, American Indian and Asian people?

These European, how dare you play you families and your people as victims in the war movie?


Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
From an angle of Chinese,I found these European very like propagander about " their civil wars", I think these white guys almost made hundreds of war movies about Hilter German against other European countries! From 1945-2013. I am boring watch these war movie, it is waste my time.

Sure ,these white in the moive always play their people as victims under Nazi German. But they forgot their dirty jobs on other race rest the planet. Many white is a good actor by natural.


As I know, about sixty-millions American are the descendant of German, So the the US fight against Geriman in world war 2. was German killed German?
I can't understand what's the point, these white( European) propagate about their civil war! Brag about a Amiercan soldier very bravery kill a German soldier in the war movie?
What's purpose of these white guys shoot many war movies? Want to commemorate something?

The white ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?
July 27th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
So you're saying an entire race of people is responsible for actions that some people that happened to be white propogated generations ago? If that's the case then the chinese are the same as japanese and how dare you chinese paint yourselves as victims when japan invaded since that was obviously a civil war since all asians are the same....you chinese should be ashamed of yourselves because of the plague and ghengis khan....guilty guilty guilty! You are responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of "earth peoples" lives. And what about he chinese invasions into southeast and central asia for 3000 years! Oh you chinese of today are responsible for it all! Do you see how ridiculous that all sounds....yeah, that's you big guy. You're the last person to be pointing fingers.
July 28th, 2013  
udaka
 
HA,HA,HA ,HA ,HA ,our Chinese never paint as ourselves as victim when Japanese empire invde us. Becaese we believe the jungle law:" Only the strong can survive,the weak were taken. "

We never trust believe the The white ( west countries) respresent the so-call "justify ,democrocy and freedom", that is the bush!t and lying invent by the white cheat other race on the Earth. Before pearl harbor under attacked, the US still sold arms,steel to Japanese to slaughter Chinese. The US was the biggest speculator and traitor of ally in world war 2.


What is worng with your?why you commit the Mongolian slaughter crime with Chinese before 700 years. Could you give a proof the army of Han people (Chinese) invade Europe before 700 years? The Mongolian belong the race of middle Asia and North Aisa . they are the people birth on horse.
Han people is race live in east asia,lived on cultivated farm. In fact the Mongolian barbarians killed more Han people than they slaughter other race of Asia and Europe.
of course, if you like refer the crime of Monglian barbarians with Chinese. I advice you commit the slaughter of Mongolian had some relationship with Vietnamese.

Ha,ha,ha,If you feel more comfortable by dig the horrible of Chinese for cover your dirty jobs.
I will tell you ,the very evil Chinese massacre 10 millions American in 1950,
are you satisfy ,dude?

Sure the US only dare sold his ally more weak compare US. Like China in world war 2,the Iranian, Iraq and Afghanistan were ally with US in past 100 years. NOW they become the enemy of US.

If these white of US had some courage sold his ally or a race ,who much stronger than US on the planet.

Everyone on this forum must know what miserable would happen ??






Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
So you're saying an entire race of people is responsible for actions that some people that happened to be white propogated generations ago? If that's the case then the chinese are the same as japanese and how dare you chinese paint yourselves as victims when japan invaded since that was obviously a civil war since all asians are the same....you chinese should be ashamed of yourselves because of the plague and ghengis khan....guilty guilty guilty! You are responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of "earth peoples" lives. And what about he chinese invasions into southeast and central asia for 3000 years! Oh you chinese of today are responsible for it all! Do you see how ridiculous that all sounds....yeah, that's you big guy. You're the last person to be pointing fingers.