How Close to Allies Were We? China and the USA. - Page 3

--

May 6th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInChina
im not going to bash your country xion, as i would wish you would never bash mine, because that is not allowed on this board
These are some of your posts -

__________________________________________________ _______

look, the chinese commanders have alot more experience than any indian general, they have experience in dealing wiith foreign agression and invasion

any country, with smart commanders, would know that when any border clash occurs troops must be deployed near the border for fast reaction to any agression

by allowing indian troops in and finishing them off later, wat a brillant move

you know what, i would love to start up a helicoptor businese, selling helicoptors to india

my reason?? india needs helicoptors, for its many natural/manmade disasters needs my helicoptors to delivery supplies, medicine and take out the wounded

__________________________________________________ ________

exactly, china is a great power, the term superpower is justified for china

look, work with china, comprimise with china, but never attack or anger china

thats so far the best goddamn theroem for other countries at this point of time

__________________________________________________ ________

You have always been the flamer and the basher on this forum and that too with a lot of spelling mistakes and bad english
My posts are only to check your inflammatory remarks
May 6th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkhalsa
Interesting logic. Oh we claim Tibet, therefore its a civil matter. We claim Taiwan, therefore it is a civil matter.

I claim this hot girl on the street is my wife. Therefore, if I force her into sex, no, its not rape.

lolol
May 6th, 2005  
MadeInChina

please dont double post

Quote:
Interesting logic. Oh we claim Tibet, therefore its a civil matter. We claim Taiwan, therefore it is a civil matter.

I claim this hot girl on the street is my wife. Therefore, if I force her into sex, no, its not rape.

i guess thats the way you see countries and their provinces, no offence but it is not the best way to describe it

countries and their provinces are more of a family, as godofthunder has clearly described in his previous posts ( thanks, that was a great and creative story)

tibet is more like a sister in law and taiwan a wondering lost children

Quote:
look, the chinese commanders have alot more experience than any indian general, they have experience in dealing wiith foreign agression and invasion

any country, with smart commanders, would know that when any border clash occurs troops must be deployed near the border for fast reaction to any agression

by allowing indian troops in and finishing them off later, wat a brillant move

which one dont you agree with? those are clear to understand points that i have made and are historically accurate

xion, china has fought for more than 100 years of war, off course it has more experienced commanders than india which moreorless was divided and peacefully gained independence.

by allowing indian troops into the hinterland, it extends their supply route and by finishing them off it is efficient and a good strategy, anybodywould tell you that encirclement is one of th best tactics, there is nothing wrong with praising it is there?

Quote:

under current circumstances, that is very true, as a rising dragon of the east, china should not be ignored anymore and tis output into the global economy is high, if for example us embargos everyhting made in china, then they will have high inflatation.

no offence but xion you need to change your behavior, be more civilized in your posts, dont generalize
--
May 6th, 2005  
Xion

first of all don't tell me what to do and what not to, i'm not a tibetan or taiwanese

The point lies in you not explaining why your posts are correct, it lies in you posting them

they are considered as inflammatory, in the same way you consider my posts as trying to bash up china

and btw..
lolol, tibet is china's sister? there are too many hungry tibetans waiting wishing to eat a chinese alive

Quote:
no offence but xion you need to change your behavior, be more civilized in your posts, dont generalize
ha!, look who's talking
May 6th, 2005  
MadeInChina

Quote:
first of all don't tell me what to do and what not to, i'm not a tibetan or taiwanese

The point lies in you not explaining why your posts are correct, it lies in you posting them

they are considered as inflammatory, in the same way you consider my posts as trying to bash up china

and btw..
lolol, tibet is china's sister? there are too many hungry tibetans waiting wishing to eat a chinese alive

Quote:

ha!, look who's talking
please reread my posts again, they are not imflammatory, if you think they are, then you are really falling for it.

im very careful with my words here, there is no racism in any of my comments
May 6th, 2005  
Shaan14

how do you get that coluor on youre wrtiting like that
May 6th, 2005  
Shaan14

how do you get that coluor on youre wrtiting like that
May 6th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Admins should lock this it's a flame thread now.
June 14th, 2005  
bulldogg

China's claim to Tibet is tenuous at best but in light of the ultra-nationalistic rhetoric that the CCP is using now to legitimise its claim to power it cannot relent on this point.

Taiwan however is an entirely different matter. Historically the closest equivalent for Americans to understand would be if during the American civil war the south as it lost took its troops and retreated to Florida. (For purposes of comparison we'll pretend it is an island, work with me...) and the northern troops are unable to pursue due to a lack of navy.

Further, Taiwan has never claimed independance and having been there I can tell you that it is a minority of the people who want to be an independant country. It is ALSO a minority of the people who want to be reunified. They like the status quo. All the recent high level visits to the mainland are for the purposes of opening up the mainland more for Taiwanese companies to exploit the market.

As for the flaming about the Chinese governement's treatment of dissidents. Americans must tread lightly because there are far more instances of US governmental involvement globally. First one that comes to mind is Kwangju, South Korea 1980's, very very few Americans have any clue about this and it is in light of this offence that the PRC thought they would be able to counter US criticisms when they quelled the demonstration in Tianeman(sic). More demonstrators wanting democracy were killed with implicit involvement from the US in Korea by ROK forces then in the Tianamen Square massacre. China was rightfully indignant when the US led the outcry over their actions when a few years previous they were guilty of something far worse.

Committing a crime is bad, you complicate matters when you are a hypocrit and you complicate it even further when you hide your own duplicity from your citizens to whom which you claim to be responsible to in a democratic free society.
July 9th, 2005  
WARmachine88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan14
Quote:
China is one of the genuine enigmas of world history. For centuries the most advanced and civilized nation on earth, she has never had the military might to back her status, despite her millions of citizens
she may have been the most adv civilization for a few centuries but only in some aspects. india was more advanced in some respects than china in the ancient world .
for example for our holy texts (Vedas) one can see how advanced we were not only phsichally but spiritually and we invented the number / concept of zero

ya, indians also invented CAST system, very very smart