Holiday greetings ...........

Chief Bones

Forums Grumpy Old Man
6gmurm

• Is there one particular thing you are thankful for this Thanksgiving day???
  • What are your wishes for Christmas and the New Year???
  • Is there a special Christmas gift you'd like to receive or give???
  • Do you have a special wish for the coming New Year???
  • Is there one particular resolution that you will make for the New Year (2009)???
    -and-
  • Do you think you will keep it this time???
From me and mine ..... best wishes.
May I take this opportunity to wish you and yours
a fine Thanksgiving Day, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ...
may you have the luck of the Irish and the blessing of whatever God you worship
... and ...
may you have fair winds and following seas throughout the coming New Year.

William/Roxanne

Last edited:
I'am super thankful for my family and friends., eventhough they drive me nuts most time lol,..My wish for this new year is prosperity for all of my family and friends, oh! and good health of course :) for our country to regain stability and good wishes for all of our military folks around the world!! May God protect each one of them and their families :)

Asking for more than what I have at the moment,,would only be selfish...I have more than anyone could wish for..I have a wonderful family and circle of friends, decent job, roof over my head, food on the table..oh, and NO credit card debts!!! lol!! anyway, I thank God for what I do have :)

Resolution???ummmm....lets see.....well to get in better shape,,eventhough i have lost bout 35 pounds so far and the new year hasent even started lol!!! I'm doing pretty good,,yoga and running everyday has helped tremendously :) so I'm hoping to lose bout another 10 pounds, that shouldn't be that hard considering what I've accomplished so far :) Anyway--

I pray to God that everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving, xmas, and new year holiday...close to their loved'ones and for everyone to have prosperity and good health this coming new year,,,,"God gives and God takes what rightously belongs to him"...so with that note Happy Holidays!!!! :)

"I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me"

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas Chief

For us its all about family

To everybody on thease forums, Happy and/or merry, (which ever applies) :)

Likewise folks. And all that Chief Bones et all have expressed so far; and ' God Bless us - everyone' .

Happy late Thanksgiving, a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all!!! I wish everyone the best for the coming year. May it be the best one yet!!! :)

Back