Hole through a tank - Page 2

--

March 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

How was the shot so lucky? Did it go down the barrel or something?
March 13th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
How was the shot so lucky? Did it go down the barrel or something?
It is as far as i know its restricted info now.

EDIT: Spelling
March 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

You're right it seems smart not to release information on how to even GET a 1/10000000000000000000000 chance to destroy our tanks.
--
March 14th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: captain

A captain fromUSAF told the cadets on friday. What i ment was the united states needs to find it and test. Or we have to destroy or find out whois making it.
March 26th, 2004  
army jrotc boy

i heard that a bb bullet went through a one of our tanks...o wait it was one of the afgan tanks

http://www.chaseinfosystems.com/Trib...ltTank_jpg.jpg

hawhawhwa

seriosly tho im considering bieng a tank gunner...is this rpg possible in any theory?
March 26th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by army jrotc boy
seriosly tho im considering bieng a tank gunner...is this rpg possible in any theory?
It is possible, but as Dragon_Master_Gunner said:
it wasn't a 1 in a milion shot, it was a 1 in a GAZILLION shot.

It's the same as shooting down planes with mortars; it's possible, but it doesn't make a mortar an AA weapon.....
March 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: dude

Quote:
we have to destroy or find out whois making it.
The RPG was made by the USSR in great noumbers....I dont think you have to look hard to find it...its that big country east of eaurop...
March 31st, 2004  
Snauhi

rpg is not made to pierc the tanks , then RPG hits the tank its detonates and produces very hot heat wawe that melts trought the tank, ussaly then that happends ammo in the tank is exploding and the turret is flying off
March 31st, 2004  
Snauhi

and i dont think that it was RPG
March 31st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

Yes. The RPG has a hollow charge, not an armour piercing one. But the tank was taken out by an RPG.