Hola. Salut!

--

October 17th, 2004  
cullion

Topic: Hola. Salut!

Hey. I don't think I've actually introduced myself yet. My name is Tom, I live in a town called Deptford, NJ. You may've heard of us ebcause we've fought and beaten three Walmarts from being built here. Or maybe ebcause our highschool was featured on MTV. But, whatever. I'm in the Deptford Township HS NJROTC unit. I'm a freshmen. My rank (after one month) is Seaman. And I'm Platoon leader of the Drill team. So, if anyone is visiting Neptune Highschool for their drill competition look for me in the platoon leader position during DTHS's performance.

So, hello, to all!

By the way, props to Redneck on fixing that Activity Center for more. Thanks a ton, man! It was making me mad that I kept getting the high score and it kept saying cheated. Lol.
October 17th, 2004  
Trevor

Hey, welcome to the forums.
October 17th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums. Hope you have a good time here.
--
October 18th, 2004  
Courtenay

Welcome! No Walmart? Shoot, what would I do without a Walmart

*picturing the sheer panic...the withdrawals, OMG!*
October 18th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Welcome this fine establishment. est 2001 AD. Oh crap, enough with that, welcome to the forum.
October 18th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Re: Hola. Salut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullion
By the way, props to Redneck on fixing that Activity Center for more. Thanks a ton, man! It was making me mad that I kept getting the high score and it kept saying cheated. Lol.
I don't know how the Activity centre would have looked like if we let Redneck "fix" it, so I guess you ment Redleg instead???

Welcome Cullion, I hope I don't have to get my mailbox filled up again with any more of those cheater warning e-mails..
October 18th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Welcome Cullion
October 18th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the boards 8)
October 19th, 2004  
Rotty261

Welcome to the forums...no walmart? How can you live.....
October 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Good to have you aboard, Cullion.