historicalconflicts.com

HC

I'm sorry if I may have placed this topic in the wrong category.

My name is Daniel and I have just recently started a forum called Historical Conflicts. It's an international forum with discussions on...historical conflicts.

Anyways, as you all know, a new forum needs some interesting threads and posts to get started. So if you have nothing better to do at the moment you are welcome to help me out. I am also looking for moderators.

The address to the forum is www.historicalconflicts.com

I run another forum also called www.krigsforum.se and it has got about 550 members as this is written. But it is a swedish WWII forum so most of you guys probably won't understand a thing.

I'm sorry if this is concidered spam though. But I guess maybe it is? As an admin on my forums I have no problems with posts such as these as long as they are not repeated or bumped but maybe you have different opinions here. In that case I appologize and you may of course remove the post.

Best Regards
Daniel

HC said:
I'm sorry if this is concidered spam though. But I guess maybe it is? As an admin on my forums I have no problems with posts such as these as long as they are not repeated or bumped but maybe you have different opinions here. In that case I appologize and you may of course remove the post.

No problem here either, as long as the posts follows the same "rules" as you've stated there.. :)

Velkommen til forumet.. :)

If you press the historicalconflicts limk you will get a server don't exist page I belive. On that page will you see a second link to krigsforum.se, klick on that one and you will end up on the swedish site.

Back