Hidden camera shows - Page 2

--
Boots

January 22nd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

no i mean, you see things through different generations... like u can be born the same day i am and be a hippie... u see life through a different generation
May 27th, 2004  
silent driller

I think I agree with Redneck on this one. I'd give fair warning and then let' em have it...
May 27th, 2004  
Marksman

Scared tactics.the best show on MTV
--
Boots
May 27th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Completely Tasteless
May 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Scared tactics.the best show on MTV
Now I've seen that one, and it is actually kind of funny how some guys just turn tail and run away, leaving their girlfriends to the "monster."
But the best one (I've seen a total of two ) is where this guy and his sister are in a van with some guy who is in on the whole thing and they pick up a hitch-hiker, who eventually starts stabbing the driver (like all hitchhikers do) and the brother just beats the living piss out of him.

I can't condemn that show much, because I've done the same thing in real life, actually we just did it last night. We had a night land nav course set up and the Cadets doing it in groups of three. Before they left I gave a safety briefing about snakes and poison oak, and then told them about the mountain lions, and if one jumps on you, to cover the back of your head and neck with your hands because they go for the spinal cord.
So these teams are out boonie bouncing and our training NCO (a Ranger/Pathfinder/superninjahighlander) sneaks out after them and hides in a bunch of bushes making cat noises (BIG cat noises). When a group would get near him he would come ripping out of those bushes like a steam engine and fly through the air making the most blood-curdling caterwauling I ever heard (and I've actually heard and seen some pretty pissed off mountain lions). I s**t you not, in one of the groups, a cadet almost trampled his two buddies into the ground getting out of there, and one of the females let loose with a shriek that is still giving me chills.

Good times.
May 27th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Now I've seen that one, and it is actually kind of funny how some guys just turn tail and (..I deleted some of this rather elaborate story to save some of Redleg’s bandwidth.. no fear, the original is in the previous post so you're not really missing anything. .....) the ground getting out of there, and one of the females let loose with a shriek that is still giving me chills.

Good times.
Next time, bring a video camera and post a link on the forum! I'd love to see that!
May 27th, 2004  
Redneck

I don't know how much good that would have done, I literally fell to my knees I was laughing so hard, I probably would have just broke the camera.