hi everyone

Bullpup_two

Hello everyone~:p I'm bullpup_2~! I'm son of Bulldogg.If you don't know him, please go to member list and click reputation. My dada's name will come up at very top;) . Doggs make many offspring at once, so did bulldogg. There are bullpup_1,2,4,5 and 7. If you attack us, our dad is gonna attack you, if you attack our dada, we are gonna bite you. So don't mess with us!!! hahaha just kidding~ please reply our messages orelse we are gonna cry:-(
:drunkb:

Tears and streaky faces not allowed.

Welcome aboard.
Keep your dukes up and come out swinging for surely something or someone will fall.

Bullpup_two!

Bullpup_two!
You are so hilarious :p
and embarrasing :-(
and very nice example! - _-
Very creative! :lol:

Bullpup_two, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you decided to join us here on the forums.

Welcome, bullpup_two. Have fun here and we'll try to help you with your English lessons. Bulldogg said he would hit us if we didn't. :hide:

Missileer said:
Welcome, bullpup_two. Have fun here and we'll try to help you with your English lessons. Bulldogg said he would hit us if we didn't. :hide:

hit me up on that one, or if you feel like sharing creative writing.

(if you do, don't mind the tweaking, it's well-intentioned and entirely constructive. Any coarseness you encounter in said conventions is due to anything from 2nd degree soldering burns to being forced to swim with convulsions.)

Back