Hi everyone!!! :D

--

August 4th, 2004  
JohnnyH

Topic: Hi everyone!!! :D

Hey everyone, Just chanced on this board looking up Lt Gen Harold G. Moore (USA-Ret) on google. I'M a miliary enthusiest who is considering joining up. I'M From and currently living in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and Have ben looking for a half decent military discussion board for a while. I hope I have found what I am looking for here.

thanks in advance for the welcome if one should be given!
peace!
August 4th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Well welcome JohnnyH I hope you learn some things here and good luck with yuor decision whether or not to enlist in the Canadian military.
August 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

welcome to the forum Johnny Im pretty sure that u'll find this board decent enough for ur tastes.
--
August 4th, 2004  
Pogue

welcome.

For more on Hal Moore and his actions in the Ia Drang Valley/Pleiku, visit www.lzxray.com . it even has video..I spent a good 2 hours at that site the other day.
August 4th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums, JohnnyH. It's good to see another Nova Scotian around here.
August 4th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Re: Hi everyone!!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyH
Have ben looking for a half decent military discussion board for a while.
You can find a lot of half decent discussions here, so I believe you've come to the right place..

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
August 4th, 2004  
otterbear2468

Welcome to the forum!
August 4th, 2004  
ENRG

Y'ello and welcome to the forum.

-Cough- Have you read the rules? -Cough-
August 4th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Welcome!
August 5th, 2004  
JohnnyH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENRG
Y'ello and welcome to the forum.

-Cough- Have you read the rules? -Cough-
Ummm .... Err will a Forrest Gump Esque "Yes Drill Sergeant" work?

If not then No im afraide i didnt im on a few other message boards and find they end up pretty much the same with a li'l common sense.
Did I break any?

AND cool dude nice to chance on another nova scotian here.
Thanks for the welcome
I don't know how active I will be for the next few days seeing as I work allot and just purchased DOOM III.

But I will post often.

Thanks again