hi all, Shalom

--

June 3rd, 2013  
fuggazza

Topic: hi all, Shalom

i am currently working on a project and am interested in collecting army photos especially SF photos ideally from Israeli defense forces and pics should be new as in never really posted on the web, if i like the pics and decide to choose them for the project payments will be made of $200 per pic, if interested or have any questions please contact me , if your pics are not IDF may be interested in any undercover op pics too also short video clips Shalom
June 3rd, 2013  
senojekips

Here's a good one for your project.

Or maybe this one,... that's got to be worth a lot of money?

June 4th, 2013  
fuggazza

Hi thankyou for your reply to the post of course i take all sides seriously and am well aware of drastic measures taken by every army in the world including U.S and Great Britain , and will check the credibility of the source as you should well know that because it is in the media doesn't make it true or highly accurate as we all know Israel biastly recieves bad press even when they are right, thanks for the pics i will look into it
--
June 4th, 2013  
senojekips

Yeah, we know. Media reports are only correct when they are pro Israel.

If you had the vaguest idea of what was going on in Israel you would never have questioned it, as virtually all of this has been covered many times in not only the international Press but also in the Israeli Press.
June 5th, 2013  
fuggazza

well we are all entitled to our opinions i lived there for five years so i have more of a clue than those that haven't lived there anyways thanks for your relies
June 5th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuggazza
well we are all entitled to our opinions i lived there for five years so i have more of a clue than those that haven't lived there anyways thanks for your relies
That's not an opinion, that's just brainwashing.

Get an education and read some non Zionist history and International News about today's middle eastern Nazis, the Zionists.
June 5th, 2013  
fuggazza

AH your'e not very educated if you ignorant enough to believe that bollocks , maybe its you that has the racial problem????
June 5th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
AH your'e not very educated if you ignorant enough to believe that bollocks , maybe its you that has the racial problem????
Haha, maybe it's just a problem for you Hasbara trolls, that we in the free world get uncensored news from the world's most renowned Press agencies like AAP Reuters, Agence France-Presse, and even the Israeli Haaretz.

You meanwhile believe the propaganda of the world's worst rogue state, with over 200 condemnatory UN resolutions against it. Many of them binding resolutions of the UNSC. We won't even go into the reports of agencies like The Red Cross, Medecins sans Frontieres, Amnesty International and a dozen others.

Listen to what eminent Jewish physicist and Holocaust survivor, Dr. Hajo Meyer has to say about the Nazis and the Zionazi filth.

Zionism is Nazism
June 6th, 2013  
Hawkeye

Quote:
What to respond to such a claim?

Well, there were Germans who lived right next to a concentration camp throughout their lives, and they had "no clue on what was going on". One sees what one wants to see.

Quote:
Racism card on the table. It was early in the game.
You can be an anti-Zionist without being anti-Jewish, you know.
June 6th, 2013  
fuggazza

of course i understand that and believe me i've seen more than my fair share of jewish extremism as well and i hate those guys a much as i hate any extremism that targets innocent people i've also seen Palestinian attacks against innocent civilians including beheadings of small children as young as two, of course you don't see that in the media either so there's always two sides to every story, and for the record i am not pro Israeli nor am i Anti but i judge on what i have seen, and it's a true saying if the Arabs drooped their arms there would be peace in the middle east, if the Israeli's dropped their arms there would be no more Israel, and yes they have had over two hundred sanctions against them by the UN funny how china had none? funny how the rest of the so called concerned arab world offered no relocation to the palestinian refugees , funny when Kuwait kicked out 300,000 of them that no one hardly whispered a word, so the Un are full of sh.t and a worthless organisation , that's my opinion and i've seen more than my fair share, funny how such a small piece of land is supposedly the problem!!!!!