hey introducing myself...

--

December 4th, 2004  
jrotc rocks my socks

Topic: hey introducing myself...

hey guys/gals.... umm an email i got to activate my sccount said i had to introduce myself so here i am....
I'm in my high schools AJROTC program and i love it. I'm a LET 2 and i'm on staff because it is one step closer to being battalion commander when i'm a senior. any ways i'm currently a C/SGT and i'm our female color guard commander and i''m our battalion S-3. And for anyone who thinks your staff sits on their but and is lazy... think again, i have more work in JROTC than i do in my honors classes!.. any ways today i have to go to two parades and command colorguard there, but i noticed the battalion says some bad cadences at the wrong times. so i'm trying to get good cadences for public to hear. they did yellow bird lastnight and screamed "if you want some head get some bread" it was funny, but it isn't proper.. u know?
December 4th, 2004  
rotc boy

well, let me be the first to welcome you to the site. like ur name by the way
December 4th, 2004  
Darcia

heh, Welcome to th forum enjoy your stay.
--
December 5th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Re: hey introducing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrotc rocks my socks
umm an email i got to activate my sccount said i had to introduce myself so here i am....
It's good to see that some of you reads the welcoming e-mails..

Welcome to the forums Jrotc..
December 5th, 2004  
dougal

Craic, scandle
December 6th, 2004  
Trevor

Welcome, JROTC. Check out the junior military groups forum. There's some good stuff in there.
December 6th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Welcome
December 7th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

It's good to see dedicated young women out there doing something good for themselves, their school and their communities!

Welcome!
December 9th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome aboard baby.