Hey...I'm new here! - Page 2

--

June 4th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
Air Force spoken here...
So thats why i cant understand you alot of the time... silly me i thought i was going brain dead oh yeah what they said.
June 4th, 2004  
Rotty261

Welcome to the forums Lauren. I am also an AF security forces troop , and I am one of those that applaudes your decision. Do you have any idea where you want to get stationed yet? Well good luck to you the AF is a great decision.
June 6th, 2004  
Laur7usaf

Topic: Where I want to be stationed

Well, I would ideally like to be stationed @ Hickam AFB but I heard it's pretty hard to get that one. I would love to go to England or Italy. I really don't want Edwards though. I live right by there and I don't like it very much. I want to leave this valley, not get stationed in it!
--
June 6th, 2004  
otterbear2468

Good to have you on the forum, Lauren; Good Luck
June 8th, 2004  
Rotty261

Hickam can be hard to get, I mean everyone wants to go to Hawaii. England or Italy shouldn't be to hard but just remember if you don't get what you want just go wherever they send you and get the experience then you can put in to go to Hawaii or Italy, etc.... Good Luck if you have any questions let me know I can try to answer them for you.
June 8th, 2004  
Laur7usaf

Topic: =)

thanks so much! trust me, if i have any questions whatsoever i won't be hesitant! you guys are great!
~Lauren
June 9th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Re: Where I want to be stationed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur7usaf
Well, I would ideally like to be stationed @ Hickam AFB but I heard it's pretty hard to get that one. I would love to go to England or Italy. I really don't want Edwards though. I live right by there and I don't like it very much. I want to leave this valley, not get stationed in it!
If you ever come to Italy I can provide ya with all info needed.
June 9th, 2004  
Desert Blossom

Hey there!

Air Force here also!!!
If you need any questions answered from a females POV just let me know!!!