Hey Everyone! - Page 3

--
Boots

January 11th, 2004  
Pogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
whoooosh that went right over my head lol, thats prolly why u werne't talkin 2 me
Haha sorry. I was saying that after I graduate from college/get my commission, I want to branch infantry (the MOS, or Military Occupational Specialty for an infantry officer is 11A). RIP is the Ranger Indoctrination Program, where upon graduation you are an Army Ranger. I want to be stationed with the 75th Ranger Regiment. After I hit O-3, or Captain, I want to go to SFAS (Special Forces Assessment and Selection), where if I pass, I get to go to the Qualification course, and upon graduation, get my Green Beret (Army Special Forces).
January 12th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

*applause* u deserve 1st place for that explanation! lol cause i actually understood it
January 13th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Eh, I feel like the only person here not in the military or planning to go into it.
--
Boots
January 13th, 2004  
Redneck

Well the title of the forum does kind of mislead you in that respect, at first I thought it said "NOT Military Forum."

Just kidding buddy.
January 13th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

haha, i'm not planning so much anymore, altho encouragement is accepted cause i'm tryin to stay in CAP... which if someone wants to give drill, PT or any other advice <~~~*~~~> will take
January 13th, 2004  
Tessa

Well Guyontheright, I don't think you are alone actually..

I'm still considering either to not join or to join..
January 16th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

hmm. i don't think i wanna go into the military at all... i wanna sit on my butt and be a civilian... well thats just for tonight
January 17th, 2004  
XARMYSGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckim715
hey XARMYSGT, good to see another soldier. I'm ROTC right now (yeah yeah make fun of me all you want), contracted for 8 years after commission (I want to do 20+). HOPEFULLY I'll get 11A as my MOS, go through RIP, get into the 75th, then when i hit O-3, go through SFAS

I'm guessing by your username, that you were E-5?
well, ckim715, you guessed right. I got my E-5 less than a year before i got out. . 11A, huh? you are alot more brave than i am/was. well, good luck with ROTC and your commission. I hope everything works out for you.
January 18th, 2004  
Pogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARMYSGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckim715
hey XARMYSGT, good to see another soldier. I'm ROTC right now (yeah yeah make fun of me all you want), contracted for 8 years after commission (I want to do 20+). HOPEFULLY I'll get 11A as my MOS, go through RIP, get into the 75th, then when i hit O-3, go through SFAS

I'm guessing by your username, that you were E-5?
well, ckim715, you guessed right. I got my E-5 less than a year before i got out. . 11A, huh? you are alot more brave than i am/was. well, good luck with ROTC and your commission. I hope everything works out for you.
there's no point in livin old! gotta live young, live hard, and live like there's no tomorrow!