Hey all

--

May 28th, 2004  
Locke

Topic: Hey all

hey, iv been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now, stumbled across it when i was looking for military quotes. saw a couple of threads i might be able to contribute smth to so i joined up!! so here i am!
am 19 yo male from australia, in university, doing an IT degree (but NOT a nerd ) i hate how sedentary the IT lifestyle is, so once i finish, i plan on joining the army reserves.
prolly my fave past time is gonig to the movies (i work at a cinema-w000t free tix!!), going out with my friends, and listening to music.

hopefully ill get to know u all better as time goes by.

--Play to win--
May 28th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome Aussie, I hope you'll like it here man.

We have a bunch of mods and an adm- your problems-quickfixers in here! have a good time!
May 28th, 2004  
peiper

Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves. Any man willing to take part in serving his country actively is well-deserving a salute. Good luck!
--
May 28th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiper
Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves. Any man willing to take part in serving his country actively is well-deserving a salute. Good luck!
Agreed, Welcome to the forum, mate.
May 28th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiper
Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves.
Welcome Mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining the forum..
May 28th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome Aussie. Second cousins to the Irish.

Good luck with school and your future Army enlistment.
May 28th, 2004  
DTop

Welcome aboard Locke. Come on jump right in, it's always good to have another voice around here.
May 28th, 2004  
AFSteliga

G'Day, Locke. Have fun around here.
May 28th, 2004  
Pollux

hi there,
where exactly do you come from in down under?
May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Second cousins to the Irish.
I'd say they're closer than that, but I'll leave it at that, don't want to get jumped by both of you.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum, Locke, nice to have you. I'm going to be living up to my name here, but what's IT?