Help? Is it worth it?

Not likely after watching you three.

He'd rather have the babes. They're better looking. :drunkb:

If he wants the babes, there are the Scandinavian military (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland) Trust me! I have been there, but I don't know, I only heard it from others, I am a good boy and I don't do immoral things :angel:

Help is it worth it

My My Young man you really do have a problem dont you.

First things first sit down and read what you wrote on this forum and then think what you would say to that person if it was nt you. Something like GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF, what do you mean you cannot go to the gym because your mum said no. Get my drift.

I was 17 when I joined the British Army and it was the best thing that I ever done. I became a man overnight and as time went on gained confidence within myself.

The point you make about not wanting to go on active service so on so on you have more chance of getting killed on the roads around where you live.

We in the Brit Army would loose more people in training exercises over the course of a year then what we did during active service.

The military be it Brit USA what ever is a great life and a brilliant stepping stone for you in later life, so GO for it with a open mind and enjoy it.

If you want some more encouragement and why you should join go to my web site www.steveosbornebritisharmy.com and have a look at the book I wrote its perfect for you its called Always Believe In Yourself good luck Steve

Back