Help!!!

RowerGirl

Hey everyone! My Name's Hannah i'm 14 and i'm a Freshman in High School. I've recently become interested in joining the military only i'm not sure if it's the right choice for me, or which branch is right for me.

I'm a very athletic girl, i get straight A's, I'm a good leader, I'm very well rounded, Religious and right now I am greatly considering joining the air force or the marine corps (once i'm old enough that is.)

I'm also worried about what my parents will say, they are very overprotective and have high expectations for me (aka. Harvard or MIT)
I personally think that a few years of military service would be good for me you know make me stronger, enhance my background. if anyone has had a similar problem How did you solve it??? Your answer is greatly appreciated and may very well help me make one of the biggest decisions of my life.

Hello Hannah. I would highly suggest joining the Air force. You are much more likely to learn skills that will help you in finding a good civilian job. The Army and Marines survive by rugged discipline. From what I understand the Air Force is a much friendlier place.

You could always go to college and then enlist. I think that Lt Cols are making around 100k these days. Goodluck.

Back